IGNORED

Can't add anyone on Line

komplot

Had to create a new Line account since I got a new number a few months ago.
When I was in Thailand in August, I could not add anyone by ID or phone number. I also tried to scan their QR code, and it did find the user but it was just loading endlessly, and not adding them.
If I try to search for their ID it says user not found. And if they search for my ID, it says user not found. I have enabled that others can add me by ID.
I'm able to find business accounts on Line. 

Anyone else with the same issue? I do see a few threads about line, but not that you can't add anyone no matter what

Maybe someone can PM me a line ID they know works so I can try? Just to try if I can find them in search, won't add.

Actually was really easy to fix
Just deleted my line account and made a new one. Now I can find everyone with no issues.

My fault for not testing simple stuff like that before posting the thread. If anyone has the same issue, this seems to resolve it

• Like 2