Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

March Hotel Pattaya

Bill Billy

Hi,

Have a pre book 12 day stay at this hotel in November.  Stay a few night a few years ago.  Had a nice balcony, and best bed in Pattaya.  The walk to Beach Road was always fun down Soi 6.  Anyone have an issues with this hotel.  I still can cancel and reboot somewhere else.  12 days is long time in any hotel in Pattaya.  The only real problem I had is no 711 close bye and the path to second road is narrow and little dangerous to walk day or nigiht.  The path to central road is ok with a food court for good cheap thai food at the end.  The pool and sauna in May hotel was cool.  The two hotels are connected with access to both pools at that time?  I did hear some stray dogs from vacant property sometime in front of hotel.

I stayed there for a week in May. I was with my friend and we got rooms next to each other. 

We had booked March and got put up in May hotel

All was excellent. New room strong AC everything was excellent and got back the 2000b deposit without any issue. 2000b is a lot for a deposit if I had to complain about something. 

Its a little more out of the way. I had stayed in Centric Sea last September so I thought it would be as convenient but unfortunately it was not. 

For me it was worth it because of the extremely low price per night. 

A common "tactic" of this hotel is to move you to their sister hotel, May hotel.
I've had a room both in March & May, and I think the rooms at March was better.

Last time I booked I got a room at May. The room had some issues with AC, and the bed was not as good as it was in March. Asked to be moved to March instead but they told me not possible since there was no rooms. So I'm not going back

8 hours ago, Bill Billy said:

Hi,

Have a pre book 12 day stay at this hotel in November.  Stay a few night a few years ago.  Had a nice balcony, and best bed in Pattaya.  The walk to Beach Road was always fun down Soi 6.  Anyone have an issues with this hotel.  I still can cancel and reboot somewhere else.  12 days is long time in any hotel in Pattaya.  The only real problem I had is no 711 close bye and the path to second road is narrow and little dangerous to walk day or nigiht.  The path to central road is ok with a food court for good cheap thai food at the end.  The pool and sauna in May hotel was cool.  The two hotels are connected with access to both pools at that time?  I did hear some stray dogs from vacant property sometime in front of hotel.

The food court at the end of the Soi if you referring to the one on the corner of Pattaya Klang that the Chinese inundated got knocked 

I don't understand what you mean about the side Soi to Second Road being dangerous at night ??

Thailand is a pretty safe place to walk around alone in the dark whilst drunk. 

The biggest danger to you walking down there in the night be tripping on the uneven ground that makes up roads and footpaths in LoS 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Now you got me second questing my decision.  In past trips I have been avoiding Walking Street and spending more time in Soi buakhao.  Seem to have more fun in that area with lots of good food choices.  I think there a few good choices near the Soi I can look into.  Still have 2 months to make up my mind.  Thanks for the feedback with March/May hotel.  I would of thought May hotel would be better since it looked newer but I remember the beds in March hotel were the most comfortable I have had in Pattaya.  The harder beds are good for the back but not good when with the girl.

27 minutes ago, Bill Billy said:

Now you got me second questing my decision. 

Try D hotel

Its on Baukhao so very easy to get around. Rooftop pool and a big room with a couch, AC and a wall fan. Room has sink other than the bathroom sink. Also a rack on the balcony to dry swim trunks. A full size refrigerator, a desk in the room as well ad the vanity mirror. Guest friendly 1 guest free if 2 guests at the same time then it was only 300b 

On bus route with 7 11 on corner 100m away and a laundry 5 meters across the way. The best part is they cooked the roster so no more early morning crowing. 

Thanks Franko,  have thought about this hotel in previous trips, place has good location good reviews.  I will definitely price it out and consider it.  The price is also must better then the hotels I usually book and in the area I like.

@Bill Billy The first question is ‘what part of town do you wish to stay in’. If the answer is ‘near second road between Pattaya Klang and soi 6’, then you have chosen the right hotel (I’ve stayed in March - excellent for the money). However for many the location doesn’t suit…certainly doesn’t really suit me. You mentioned in your last post you might be interested in a hotel around Buhakow, well in the sort of budget range we are talking about I would recommend Oakwood or Adelphi…slightly higher budget DeBua or Centra (not Centara), higher again budget would be Areca or Amethyst.

Going back to your OP, you said you like strolling down Soi 6, well over second road from there (say 7 min walk) is IMHO the best value hotel in Pattaya (low season under 1,000)…Centara Nova Spa (pic below). 

IMG_2337.jpeg

IMG_2240.jpeg

IMG_2339.jpeg

IMG_2340.jpeg

IMG_2341.png

17 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

@Bill Billy The first question is ‘what part of town do you wish to stay in’. If the answer is ‘near second road between Pattaya Klang and soi 6’, then you have chosen the right hotel (I’ve stayed in March - excellent for the money). However for many the location doesn’t suit…certainly doesn’t really suit me. You mentioned in your last post you might be interested in a hotel around Buhakow, well in the sort of budget range we are talking about I would recommend Oakwood or Adelphi…slightly higher budget DeBua or Centra (not Centara), higher again budget would be Areca or Amethyst.

Going back to your OP, you said you like strolling down Soi 6, well over second road from there (say 7 min walk) is IMHO the best value hotel in Pattaya (low season under 1,000)…Centara Nova Spa (pic below). 

IMG_2337.jpeg

IMG_2240.jpeg

IMG_2339.jpeg

IMG_2340.jpeg

IMG_2341.png

Thanks Lottellee Winna.  That was really detailed.  Had almost booked this hotel last trip.  The location look a little changing for the walking that would be required which is ok for me.  If I don't book it I will definitely take a walk to the hotel and check it out.  I'm afraid of motor bikes seen too many accidents around Pattaya.  Is a beautiful property worth a visit.  The location is good for me not as much into gogo anymore tend to stick with old contacts and TF and maybe spend some time sampling Soi 6.  Love the balcony view.  March's view is not as good.  How's the massage places should a few.  Like a good thai massage in the middle of the day when it gets hot.