IGNORED

Line: Can't add users via [Phone nr.] - id OK

Jackie2013

Hi, 

I've a head-scratching problem with Line currently, and that is that I can't add new users via Phone nr. It finds nothing, and I've tried +10. Line ID works, though. 

Any clues? 

When we choose phone nr as a placeholder we can choose country and prefix in the left tab. I'm setting this one to Thailand, of course. 

Prefix + Phone nr (+10 of them) are double and quadruple-checked, so the issue is not there. 

My current profile is registered abroad, but shouldn't matter - right? 

I posted about the same thing a couple of months ago.

Check your own Settings to make sure you have allowed others to add you by number. If you haven’t then you can’t add someone else by number either.

Secondly, the person you’re trying to add might have this turned off in Settings.

I still couldn’t add some people and ended up having to use QR when I was with them. 

Someone else might have other suggestions as I’m not that good with Line and don’t like it very much.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Prefix + Phone nr (+10 of them) are double and quadruple-checked, so the issue is not there

9 or 10 of them,  Both +66-06xxxxxxxx and +66-6xxxxxxxx should work.

However, did you try tap the phone number as an ID and not as a phone number ? Photo attached.

377926525_664297095641634_4795241293902136311_n.jpg

Edited by Jakuy7