IGNORED

Siamview

Guest Qwert06

Guest Qwert06

Right, the condo my mate has me in from june is on Soi AB, i have Wireless internet UPC a pool on the roof. Does this ring any bells for anyone?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Qwert06

I'd strongly advise this place to anyone including ex pats.

The downside though is there is no room safe just a safety deposite box downstairs at reception. But there is CCTV all over the place.

You can't get sophon cabel for some reason

Other than that it's a great place

Looks not Bad Qwert ,

Got any info on room types , amenities, and prices ?

Cheers

Dude

Guest Qwert06
Looks not Bad Qwert ,

Got any info on room types , amenities, and prices ?

Cheers

Dude

It's got a pool on the roof with a nice pattio area with WiFi available up there too aswell as your room which is free. You get a big fridge (unstocked) There's a laundry downstairs and they have brand new motor bikes for hire. I got mine for 3,500 baht a month and it had 200 KM on it. My room is big with a good balcony which has a sink on it too which is handy for 13,000 baht a month but i have to add bills on that which i believe will be about 1500 a month.

The room gets cleaned 3 times a week, they could probably do a better job but i aint one for complaining realy. Tops, Soi6, Big C and tesco and carefore are all with in 2 mins on a bike, and there are two 7/11's near by one which is just about to open rite next door the other is 3 mins walk.

I would say it is not for people that are new to the town as you'll need to know where you're going or you'll get lost

sounds pretty good if your staying for a month thanks for the info .

do they have any larger rooms with a seperat bedroom ?

Cheers

:)

Dude

Guest Qwert06
sounds pretty good if your staying for a month thanks for the info .

do they have any larger rooms with a seperat bedroom ?

Cheers

:)

Dude

I dont think so.

Guest Qwert06

There are penthouse flats but i think they are all busy for the rest of the year.

Plus if you dont fancy bringing your own laptop there are two PC's with free internet in the lobby.

• 3 months later...

I thought i'd bump this.

I would stay here again. I was in the big rooms and my mothly elec and water bill was about 3000 baht but i had a bath and it got used a lot. And as i have said it was 13,500 a month in low season i can't answer for high season

Downside was the aircon pointed straight at your head in bed no matter what position the flaps were on and although that sounds good it was a pain in the arse. And as i said there is no in room safe just one at reception. My internet connection was spot on, i only lost it a few times for an hour max in 4 months. Also there are only a few english speaking TV channels which are CNN, nat Geo, Star world, cartoon network, cimemax which is awfull B rate movies, A music channel that was arse, and i can't rmeber the rest. I bought a DVD player for 850 baht out topps so i used that a lot or was on the laptop.

As i have said everything is with in 2 mins on a motorbike, but i would not advise it for a newbie you need to know the town. there are motorbike taxis all over the place.

It was very quiet too.

Here are pics of it. The blacony had a sink on it which was very handy for washing up dishes etc.

166199-5281.jpg

166199-5282.jpg

166199-5283.jpg

166199-5284.jpg

166199-5285.jpg

166199-5286.jpg

166199-5287.jpg

166199-5288.jpg

166199-5289.jpg

166199-5290.jpg

166199-5291.jpg

166199-5292.jpg

166199-5293.jpg

166199-5294.jpg

Edited by Q

I rooted a sheila there one night and it was pretty good.

She had to leave her id card with the night watch man and I had to come with her in the morning so she could get it back.

Other than that I dunno. I was pretty pissed and it was a oncer.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a web site?

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Lads this is my first ever upload on to youtube and i am all excited!!!!!

This is the view from the top of Siamview and the pool area which is lovely.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed there for around 3 months early this year, they have std rooms, deluxe rooms and as stated the two penthouse 'two bedroom' rooms on the top floor next to the pool area.

I say two bedroom, but the two guys that had them when I was there, booked them for indefinite stays 'long, long time' and both had removed one of the beds to give the rooms the feel of a proper 1 bed apartment. Pretty big.

It's situated on Soi A.R jut around the corner from Nova Park hotel and Jamesons Irish Pub.

Only problem now seems to be the roadworks that are being dug up throughout the length of Soi A.R. Last month it was impossible to get to Pattaya Klang the 'usual' way.

Good hotel though, good staff.

Edited by casper_uk

• 3 years later...

i stayed here in feb it was great value but has the place changed hands or something? their website has been taken down ...

www.siamviewpattaya.com

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.