Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Remembering Hillsborough

whitespider - RIP

Twenty years ago today 96 people lost their lives in Britains biggest ever sporting tragedy.

96 people on a beautiful sunny day who didn't come home from a football match.

I am neither a Liverpool , nor a Forest fan but that day is very hard to forget. Looking at the pictures today my thoughts go out to the family of the 96 men, women and children who lost their lives, especially to the guy who lost two young daughters that fateful day.

RIP - who knows what your tomorrows may have brought to you.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Twenty years ago today 96 people lost their lives in Britains biggest ever sporting tragedy.

96 people on a beautiful sunny day who didn't come home from a football match.

I am neither a Liverpool , nor a Forest fan but that day is very hard to forget. Looking at the pictures today my thoughts go out to the family of the 96 men, women and children who lost their lives, especially to the guy who lost two young daughters that fateful day.

RIP - who knows what your tomorrows may have brought to you.

Its about time the government opens a new enqury into the police handling the familys desevre that at least. Rip the 96 Youll never walk alone.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

Bitter man u scum nothing changes.

Actually if you read the whole things its actually quite decent. However its "opinion" not "fact".

Please guys, I posted this for the right reasons lets not let inter club rivalry get in the way today.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Actually if you read the whole things its actually quite decent. However its "opinion" not "fact".

Please guys, I posted this for the right reasons lets not let inter club rivalry get in the way today.

The guy is a fucking tosser WS, just let him get on with it as all he does it make himself look a twat continually. I haven't even read his post because I have him on ignore but I can imagine it's just more inarticulate rubbish.

I hate the dippers with a passion but everyone should show their respects today. It doesn't matter who you support in that respect.

Edited by Siam Sam
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Total agree.

Today is about remembering young men, fathers and sons who went to watch football and never came home.

Total agree.

Today is about remembering young men, fathers and sons who went to watch football and never came home.

Indeed.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

The guy is a fucking tosser WS, just let him get on with it as all he does it make himself look a twat continually. I haven't even read his post because I have him on ignore but I can imagine it's just more inarticulate rubbish.

I hate the dippers with a passion but everyone should show their respects today. It doesn't matter who you support in that respect.

Im a tosser for paying my respects is there something wrong with your head.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

20 years - seems like yesterday.

I was in Manchester and saw people coming onto the pitch on TV but we did not know what it was.

Got the train to Sheffield to see old Uni pals and one of them told me. The other guy from the house was down at the ground reporting and made Sunday Times front page next day, this is in his book "Park Life".

The scenes were terrible with distraught fans and families. The flat of my pals was close to the mortuary and next day the taxi went past - the sight of one poor distraught mother being held up will never leave me.

RIP

Hillsborough was a very sad day.

I remember it well because I was supporting in the other semi-final

If Everton had drawn Nottm forest it would have been the Everton fans going into that end.

I didnt see my parents until the next day and when I did see them I got a BIG hug from mother

Hate with a passion? strong words over a dislike of a football team don't you think....it's only a soccer game

Hate with a passion? strong words over a dislike of a football team don't you think....it's only a soccer game

I agree mate hes the real tosser dont you think

Money Number 1

I agree mate hes the real tosser dont you think

We all think your the number 1 tosser on here......Its been proven beyond all reasonable doubt time and time again...

Liverpool player suspended after being spotted 'laughing and dancing' during Hillsborough memorial service

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:22 AM on 18th April 2009

Comments (-) Videos Add to My Stories

Liverpool's Charles Itandje has been suspended by his club for 14 days while his conduct during Wednesday's Hillsborough service is investigated.

The reserve goalkeeper's apparent actions sparked local outrage, with hundreds of Liverpool supporters reportedly complaining about his behaviour on internet message boards.

Itandje was instructed by Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez not to attend training

................................................................................

......................................Is this RESPECT????......LFC riff raff

Itandje will have to keep his nut down if he ever enters Liverpool again, blues & reds alike will be gunning for him the cheeky cunt..

Sanuk Scouser

Hibbert Scores We Riot ! Forza Toffees...

You're obviously not English as you call football 'soccer' which I can't understand for the life of me. It's called football. You haven't got a clue about football as your inability to see the hate that runs between footballing rivalries indicates this. I'm not having a go, I'm just saying that you don't understand or appreciate football on the same level as a passionate fan so would never be able to understand a football rivalry.

"Up to me" since 2005

You're obviously not English as you call football 'soccer' which I can't understand for the life of me. It's called football. You haven't got a clue about football as your inability to see the hate that runs between footballing rivalries indicates this. I'm not having a go, I'm just saying that you don't understand or appreciate football on the same level as a passionate fan so would never be able to understand a football rivalry.

Born in Liverpool (please don't hate me for this) lived just 100 metres from Anfield ground and attended just about all home and away games until the age of 13 when i then moved to the promised land (Australia) which accounts for why i now call it soccer.

Still do not understand your use of the word "hate" .....dislike of a team i understand...but to hate?? anyway up to you how you feel about your rivals in Soccer....oops Football btw there is a very strong following of football down here in OZ

Born in Liverpool (please don't hate me for this) lived just 100 metres from Anfield ground and attended just about all home and away games until the age of 13 when i then moved to the promised land (Australia) which accounts for why i now call it soccer.

Still do not understand your use of the word "hate" .....dislike of a team i understand...but to hate?? anyway up to you how you feel about your rivals in Soccer....oops Football btw there is a very strong following of football down here in OZ

OK but just because you have been living in Oz for a long time does not mean you have to allow yourself to become indoctrinated and call football soccer. It's sacrilege.

"Up to me" since 2005

Justice for the 96

Edited by money number 1

Money Number 1

We all think lol whos that then. Your the one who claims to be a big man u fan and have never set foot within 4000 miles of old trafford lol pathetic.

Stick to the thread topic egghead.

Liverpool player suspended after being spotted 'laughing and dancing' during Hillsborough memorial service

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:22 AM on 18th April 2009

Comments (-) Videos Add to My Stories

Liverpool's Charles Itandje has been suspended by his club for 14 days while his conduct during Wednesday's Hillsborough service is investigated.

The reserve goalkeeper's apparent actions sparked local outrage, with hundreds of Liverpool supporters reportedly complaining about his behaviour on internet message boards.

Itandje was instructed by Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez not to attend training

................................................................................

......................................Is this RESPECT????......LFC riff raff

Your the one trying to make a mockery of the thread pal not me whats this got to do with 96 people dying at a football game you only posted it to disrespect Liverpool fc and the remembering of the 96. LFC riff raff whats that all about.

Money Number 1

Get someone to read that newspaper report for you.....I only deal in facts....If your own team calls that RESPECT then they need more help then i thought.........Same goes for you...

Get someone to read that newspaper report for you.....I only deal in facts....If your own team calls that RESPECT then they need more help then i thought.........Same goes for you...

They will deal with it just as any other club would the only reason you put it in the thread was to undermind the remembering of 96 dead Men Women and children thats sick.

Money Number 1