Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Sleep with me Pattaya Soi Buakhao 19

Piercingbaer

Nice hotel, quite new,
I paid €28.80 per day.
There is no joiner fee.

What is extremely important for us, great bed, very large

I can really recommend it, it's one of my favorites from now on.

There are parking spaces for cars and bikes

Hotel SWM

1308759-c2a107d5e6085db3101a555fe55d5115.jpg

1308760-d2cd721611bc76c2769ce41d1c8a0311.jpg

1308761-9de08a07b4784906826ec1431a36c1fd.jpg

1308762-fc498ac4eecac5e1fb9db14128b8c1ec.jpg

1308763-fc4c16a737e396c6f4b4913a655427d4.jpg

1308764-1737389314f89036e1d779b55fdc1da6.jpg

1308765-56c72f59dea4b5dae409caaf471bb71d.jpg

1308766-72aaff02e4348cc19e082a5d09897db1.jpg

I never booked monthly, but they do.

A friend of mine , stayed for 6 weeks there. 

I am checking in the hotel tmw,thanks for the thumbs up!

They checkin guests not everytime. 

But i had never a problem there, stayed there now 8 times . 

Next time end of sept.

36 minutes ago, weldermike said:

Booked into there next month, do they check in guests ?

most of the time there is a guard sitting outside, but he does not really care, i stayed here several times and never had to check in a guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I have this hotel booked in January "cancellable".  The basic room, not the deluxe.

By looking at the pics it seems like these rooms have a real lack of furniture (chairs at least).  It seems like no balcony furniture at all and some rooms have a single (backless) stool, then some have a couple of small chairs.

Can anyone confirm or deny?  I feel like I should at least get a chair! 

Thing is, I got a hold of them on WhatsApp and secured the large balcony, then realized there seems to be nothing to sit on, so trying to get it sorted out.

Thanks 

27 minutes ago, jimbo3303 said:

Hey,

I have this hotel booked in January "cancellable".  The basic room, not the deluxe.

By looking at the pics it seems like these rooms have a real lack of furniture (chairs at least).  It seems like no balcony furniture at all and some rooms have a single (backless) stool, then some have a couple of small chairs.

Can anyone confirm or deny?  I feel like I should at least get a chair! 

Thing is, I got a hold of them on WhatsApp and secured the large balcony, then realized there seems to be nothing to sit on, so trying to get it sorted out.

Thanks 

I have stayed there several times.  As others have mentioned, nice place & good value for the money.  I have stayed in the standard (basic) rooms which only had a backless stool.  You could probably message them & request a chair.  

There is no desk there, so not a good place if you need to do work on a laptop in your room.

Edited by Btc755

deluxe room has same furniture as the standard room, just a bigger room and a better balcony, as said ask the hotel or go big-c and buy a relax chair urself shouldn't be too expinseive

• 1 month later...

This is where I generally stay.

Only problem is the larger rooms use one of those in wall ACs, which is not as good.

• 2 weeks later...

Had another good stay here, one day a irritating noise came from the next door aircon, fixed the next day🙂. At checkout they told me a spoon was missing, pretty sure i did not take it, they wanted 50 baht for it🤣. This was new for me, but won't stop me from booking there again

• 3 weeks later...

I liked it there but if you get the room next to the service phone it will drive you mad unless you get up at 8.00 am.

• 2 months later...
On 25/01/2024 at 12:11, imyfriendyou said:

I liked it there but if you get the room next to the service phone it will drive you mad unless you get up at 8.00 am.

Ha Ha.  Yes, I noticed this too.  If it wasn't for the security cameras I'd have probably ripped the phone off the wall. 🤣