Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Beach

cygnus100

Are there any good beaches near Pattaya that are clean and you can swim in? I've seen some people mention Koh Larn. Is that the best place to go or are there any places better/closer?

30 minutes ago, cygnus100 said:

Are there any good beaches near Pattaya that are clean and you can swim in? I've seen some people mention Koh Larn. Is that the best place to go or are there any places better/closer?

IMO yes.  Decent beaches, clean water, and easy to get to.  It's only about 50b for a 45min ferry ride to the backside, where the best beaches are, or 150b for a shared speed boat.  You can stay there near the dock, take a baht bus to the other beaches, or rent a scooter.  You can see the whole island in half a day.  That is the only place near Pattaya where I will swim in the ocean.

Edited by Kale
  • Like 2

Wong Amat.

Take baht bus about 600m north up Naklua Road from Dolphin roundabout. Walk west down Soi Wong Amat to beach. 

Beach walkway with massage booths etc. Can leave gear there while swimming (small tip).

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cygnus100 said:

What about Jomtien? Is it any good?

Better than Pattaya but I wouldn't swim there. You need to go further South than Jomtien. Some people recommend the military beach near Sattahip.

• Like 2

It depends if you have transport....

If not, then Koh Larn is the go as above. 

If you do have transport then Nang Ram Beach in Sattahip is very nice. 60Bt for us Infidels to enter :) It is about 40 mins from Pattaya down Highway 3 by scooterimage.thumb.png.613ae6287e2858eb10ad60f7edddef79.png

PLEASE NOTE - Most of the beaches in the gulf ( from my experience) are very nice UNTIL the tide goes out..... 

The one above for instance is very rocky in low tide and not that great for swimming. 

Also, now things are back to normal, W/Es and Public Holiday are best avoided. 

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 2

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

4 hours ago, Kale said:

IMO yes

I would go absolutely yes! I was surprised how nice it was. Great place to spend a day with a lady. 

I like Samae beach on Koh Larn...clean , chairs, umbrellas, food, and sometimes you get lots of Ruskie girls in G-Bangers over there , many with there tits hanging out.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

I would go absolutely yes! I was surprised how nice it was. Great place to spend a day with a lady. 

I didn't want to try oversell it but yes, the beaches are quite nice and an excellent day trip.

Edited by Kale

Wongamat for me. Good vibe over on that side of town. Alright, it’s not Samui but you chill out there and the rubbish in the sand isn’t that bad. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gentleenforcer said:

I like Samae beach on Koh Larn...clean , chairs, umbrellas, food, and sometimes you get lots of Ruskie girls in G-Bangers over there , many with there tits hanging out.

Very similar to Samae beach in terms of facilities is my favourite, Tien beach, just next door to Samae.

Video taken six months ago on my last trip.

I arrive back in Pattaya this Saturday, and most definitely will be making a return visit to Tien beach.

Mr magoo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, lots of hot Russians in skimpy bikinis.

Edited by Kale