Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fingerprinting service

kevin2013

Any companies in Pattaya that can take my fingerprints and verify the prints??

1 minute ago, kevin2013 said:

Soi Nine.

4 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Soi Nine.

would rather not go that route if can be done elsewhere

• Like 1

I googled “finger print service Pattaya” and found several visa agencies that claim to do this. I didn’t link to them as I haven’t used them, so I didn’t want to link to a bad company. But, you can take it from there.

• Like 1

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

1 hour ago, kevin2013 said:

Hello Hello Hello , what's all this then   , 

• Haha 1

You can't just put something like this up and not give us some background. Come on now. Who is she and why? 

• Haha 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

14 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

You can't just put something like this up and not give us some background. Come on now. Who is she and why? 

Sorry to disappoint, but nothing sleazy or nefarious - just need fingerprints taken/verified to send to the Singapore Government to request a certain report.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2023 at 17:14, forqalso said:

I googled “finger print service Pattaya” and found several visa agencies that claim to do this. I didn’t link to them as I haven’t used them, so I didn’t want to link to a bad company. But, you can take it from there.

Interesting. I googled the same and did not see any visa agencies offering this.

Does anyone know how much the BiB at Soi 9 charge for this service??

Better to at least have a rough idea before I walk into the lion's lair! 😆

I have actually never been in there, so have no clue what it is like

2 minutes ago, kevin2013 said:

Does anyone know how much the BiB at Soi 9 charge for this service??

Better to at least have a rough idea before I walk into the lion's lair! 😆

I have actually never been in there, so have no clue what it is like

Went there once to file a complaint. It's very relaxed and the BIB are nice and polite. Just go ask. They might be a bit surprised by your request. But there should be someone there with good enough English to understand what you're looking for. 

51 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

Went there once to file a complaint. It's very relaxed and the BIB are nice and polite. Just go ask. They might be a bit surprised by your request. But there should be someone there with good enough English to understand what you're looking for. 

👍

On 28/08/2023 at 18:17, Thomaz73 said:

I was not sure if you were winding me up about it being very relaxed and the BiB being nice and polite......you weren't!

In the front door, information desk on left, lady spoke good English, I explained I wanted fingerprint service, and she directed me to room 20 on 2nd floor.

The people in Room 20 did not have such good English, but enough to get through

200 baht, in and out in 20 mins

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, kevin2013 said:

was not sure if you were winding me up about it being very relaxed and the BiB being nice and polite

Slightly sad you doubted my sincerity. But very happy it worked out! And now we have added something new to the PA knowledge base. I'm sure it'll be of help to someone before 2035 :)

Scratch the sadness part. I made a, erm, "joke" earlier (actually thought it was pretty good). So don't blame you :)

• 2 months later...
On 30/08/2023 at 17:29, kevin2013 said:

I was not sure if you were winding me up about it being very relaxed and the BiB being nice and polite......you weren't!

In the front door, information desk on left, lady spoke good English, I explained I wanted fingerprint service, and she directed me to room 20 on 2nd floor.

The people in Room 20 did not have such good English, but enough to get through

200 baht, in and out in 20 mins

Under $10 AUD

Thai embassy in SYD charged me $50 i need  for a police clearance. 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.