Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bar bell ringing question

DarkSideInc

Not sure if this is the correct section of the forum to post this, but I gave my word I would ring the bell at a certain bar here in Pattaya and I'm a man of my word.

Once I figure were said bar is amd get there, I plan to ring it tonight. Now, I don't drink, but my questions are,

• on average, how much is it to ring said bell?
  • Am I buying drinks for everyone in the bar, or is it just for the girls?
  • Can I walk in, ring it, play a game of pool and leave?  (I believe this bar has a pool table)

I understand the pricing may he different depending on how many people/girls are there, but what would you say is average or approximately?

Just need to make sure I bring enough cash

7 minutes ago, DarkSideInc said:

Not sure if this is the correct section of the forum to post this, but I gave my word I would ring the bell at a certain bar here in Pattaya and I'm a man of my word.

Once I figure were said bar is amd get there, I plan to ring it tonight. Now, I don't drink, but my questions are,

• on average, how much is it to ring said bell?
  • Am I buying drinks for everyone in the bar, or is it just for the girls?
  • Can I walk in, ring it, play a game of pool and leave?  (I believe this bar has a pool table)

I understand the pricing may he different depending on how many people/girls are there, but what would you say is average or approximately?

Quite a few thread on the amusing subject, here's one for a start- the other you'll find using the boards search function 

• Like 1

Most bars have two bells. One for everyone in the bar and another for staff only. How much it will cost will obviously depend on how many bodies are in the bar. Most beer bars will charge 150bht for a lady drink, high end gogo's probably a lot more. You can do a deal for a bell ring with the manager or mamasan where they may discount it.

Tip- if you observe 10 girls in the bar and ring the bell you think to yourself 1500bht. By the time the bell stops ringing there will be 15 now in the bar. They appear by magic.

image.png

7 minutes ago, Jebb said:

Most bars have two bells. One for everyone in the bar and another for staff only. How much it will cost will obviously depend on how many bodies are in the bar. Most beer bars will charge 150bht for a lady drink, high end gogo's probably a lot more. You can do a deal for a bell ring with the manager or mamasan where they may discount it.

Tip- if you observe 10 girls in the bar and ring the bell you think to yourself 1500bht. By the time the bell stops ringing there will be 15 now in the bar. They appear by magic.

You reminded me the time I rang the bell in a bar on Soi6, thinking exactly that there were 8 girls, thinking okay.....rang the bell and instantly like a the tide, 6 more come running downstairs.....still laughing at that....thanks @Jebb for reminding me...lmao. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jebb said:

Noted, lol!

Ask the mamasan or manager first how much it will be and that it's just for staff. Thais are very upfront when it comes to money so this won't be an issue. Also say drink for me? Don't forget to smile, they'll usually get you a freebie

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkSideInc said:

No need bring cash, CC are accepted in nearly all GG and Bars.

Go in XS and pull the Horn it's noisy,  but not as much as the stage full of Girls screaming when it goes...Trust me on this :Number1a:

6 hours ago, Jebb said:

That's true, freelancers hop between different bars and have excellent hearing 555. I have witnessed ladies sprinting to bars where the bell has been rung. Agree a price beforehand sorts out that problem.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GSpot11 said:

You reminded me the time I rang the bell in a bar on Soi6, thinking exactly that there were 8 girls, thinking okay.....rang the bell and instantly like a the tide, 6 more come running downstairs.....still laughing at that....thanks @Jebb for reminding me...lmao. 🤣🤣🤣

Were they fully clothed?

Not that they have to be to get a bell ringer's drink. 

Its when the girls from a neighboring bar join in that I have  a problem with. 

• Haha 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

On 14/08/2023 at 21:06, Jebb said:

It's not just the girls either; got to account for the manager, manager in training, cashier, bartender, cleaning lady, security ... it adds up! 55555

• Like 2

It would depend on the bar and drink prices. Lady drinks start at 150 and can go up to god knows what, probably 250 ish.

So, find out the price, ask the mamasan or cashier how many people working and ask what the bell means, so you know if it includes customers etc.

Sometimes they will just hold up calculator with the price.

Of course you can leave anytime after settling the bin.

Walked in, rung the bell, paid the 1450 BHT and walked out. All within 5 minutes.

Thanks everyone for providing some insight into this.

(You can find find my post about it in Hollywood Bar thread)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 20/08/2023 at 09:59, DarkSideInc said:

Walked in, rung the bell, paid the 1450 BHT and walked out. All within 5 minutes.

Thanks everyone for providing some insight into this.

(You can find find my post about it in Hollywood Bar thread)

Yeah, that's how I introduced myself to Hollywood Bar, back in February. (But it was a horn, then.)

(Westy on Philippine-Addicts. BeijaFlor ('kiss-flower') is Portuguese for hummingbird, a tiny jewel of a bird that flits from flower to flower, like a butterfly ... but I am anything BUT tiny!)