IGNORED

Keto in Pattaya

americanpie0020

Hey all, I'm planning a trip to Pattaya this September, and I've been following a keto diet for some time now, trying to loose a few kilos and I have found keto to be helping me quite a bit and have been making some progress and would love to continue the diet while I'm in Pattaya.

I was wondering if any of you have done Keto while in Pattaya and if you could recommend some fantastic restaurants you have liked. Also would love if you could share how your experience was and what a day of eating on keto In Pattaya was like.

1 hour ago, americanpie0020 said:

Hey all, I'm planning a trip to Pattaya this September, and I've been following a keto diet for some time now, trying to loose a few kilos and I have found keto to be helping me quite a bit and have been making some progress and would love to continue the diet while I'm in Pattaya.

I was wondering if any of you have done Keto while in Pattaya and if you could recommend some fantastic restaurants you have liked. Also would love if you could share how your experience was and what a day of eating on keto In Pattaya was like.

It's gonna be the easiestthing you have ever done. Thai food has lots of different vegetable or fruit dishes, and there are so many varieties of unprocessed meats (including seafood and fowls). Just avoid the rice and noodles and it's keto

• Like 3

Also rammed full of palm sugar and low grade industrial grade cooking oils. Meat and salad and you'll be fine. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hamchang said:

Also rammed full of palm sugar and low grade industrial grade cooking oils. Meat and salad and you'll be fine. 

definitely going to be sticking to unprocessed meats and salads. Do you have any places you would recommend, ie steaks, grilled chicken and seafood.