Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need help/advice - Koh Samui Chaweng

Epi17

Hello fellow mongers,

I'm stuck in Samui Chaweng area with a group and can't really explore p2p scene as result. Can anyone recommend a good spot for a quick discreet ST stop in Chaweng area?

Many thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Epi17 said:

Hello fellow mongers,

I'm stuck in Samui Chaweng area with a group and can't really explore p2p scene as result. Can anyone recommend a good spot for a quick discreet ST stop in Chaweng area?

Many thanks in advance!

i'm really not up2date on samui, but because no one else answered so far: you should quite easily be able to get massage with extras in many places. near / around soi mango should be a good starting point. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

For easy plausibility it's easy to nip away to places with attached private rooms.

There's a small loop street in Chaweng (dominated by LGBT-friendly places) that includes 
Princess massage - which is naughty-massage only and often an OK selection (traditionally) if a bit business-like,

and a bar on the south side that's got a friendly welcome in front and they are quick to invite you to good rooms above. I can't recall the name because it seems to have been renamed on the map recently.

That area is easy enough to get discreetly detoured in for an hour without looking suspicious, as it's got character bars also.

On the main street, and perfectly plausible place to stop for a drink is Nida bar. https://goo.gl/maps/vFfQEsUaNidZF5qX9 with rooms above and enthusiastic staff. That's a good choice for day game.

Otherwise, yeah, try the massage places. Meow massage on the south end of chaweng beach rd, or the cluster of massage places on the cross street back to the ring road after that (less deniability if you are seen there ;-).

My info is a year old, and the island economy has been chaotic, so ymmv.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Petehoax and themelonman- thank you for advice! I have another week here - I will see if I could get away. One of the downsides of having TG spouse is that they are generally aware of what's going around tourist places here

Just tried a few places near ring near Central, all no extras.. fml - just my luck i guess...