Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheapest MRI and Heart Echocardiogram service in Pattaya (Help)

gobletman81

Hey everyone,

Can anyone point me towards a hospital or clinic that can perform MRI of the brain and a Heart Echocardiogram for a reasonable price? Want to get some things checked out while I’m out here

Donno if the Gov. Hospital on Buakhao perform said test but be prepared to be rip off big time at the other two. Saw a doctor at one of the hospitals a week ago for an illness that in West only in very rarely are treated with medication  She prescribed ten 10! different medication, including broad specter antibiotics which potentially could have affect illness in a bad way. As insurance paid, Thai's ripping of Thai's, I declined  injection and on my way out I dumped thb 2500 worth of mainly OTC products, priced 3-4 times higher than Boots, in a bin making sure pharmacist, cashier and receptionist saw the show. From their reaction I could tell they knew what was going on at the place.

Hello.  Problably be better off looking in Bangkok where there is more competition between private hospitals catering to upper middle class and rich sino thais, arabs, indians etc., thus increasing availability of the service and driving the price down.  On the other hand saving a few hundred quid on a potentially lifesaving MRI might not be worth worrying about.  Thainakarin hospital in Bangna, and of course Bumrumgrad Hospital near Nana might be worth investigating.  You can start an internet search now with a few relevant keywords.

Edited by hoback

"If a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house". - Dave Chappelle

2 hours ago, gobletman81 said:

Hey everyone,

Can anyone point me towards a hospital or clinic that can perform MRI of the brain and a Heart Echocardiogram for a reasonable price? Want to get some things checked out while I’m out here

When Bangkok Pattaya Hospital have special packages on offer, which they tend to do a few times a year, they can be very reasonable.

They currently have Heart Packages available and the cheapest of the 3 includes an Echo, as well as several other things, for 5500 baht. I guess the Echo on it’s own would be a fair bit less.

IMG_5943.webp

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

3 hours ago, gobletman81 said:

Hey everyone,

https://www.mrithailand.com/en/online-booking/

shows prices for MRI's. 

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"