IGNORED

FIFA - Women's World Cup - following, favourites, goals?

GSpot11

Some great goals so far and some upsets!

Thank you Australia and New Zealand for hosting the 2023 Women's FIFA World Cup. Lots of competitive games and with USA defending champions who are your favourites, ready to predict a winner?

And some serious money for the Tournament with $10.5 million going to the winner; $4.2 million to the association and $270,000 per player.

Anyone watching, how is your country doing, any predications....?? How is your country doing???

soccer-ball-goal.jpg.jpeg

Here in the UK the level of interest when compared to the European Championship last year is through the floor.

I was in a pub on Friday morning at the time England were playing Denmark (I think it was). The big screen wasn't even switched on, and no-one was bothered.

I'd be interested to know if the games are on in the bars in Pattaya, and what is the level of interest if they are..?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sweden isnt doing terrible which is nice for a change, cant say i enjoy watching the full games but the highlights are good, the game is improving gradually

I'm looking forward to The Portugal-USA match.

I'll be watching with a beer and my Voodoo Doll in hand. Go Portugal ! (from an American fan)

VoodooDoll.jpg.848baeb50b3a4268b0f6d8cc5d56224b.jpg

Not following but which team has most beautiful ladies 😍 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dalef65 said:

I'd be interested to know if the games are on in the bars in Pattaya, and what is the level of interest if they are..?

In most cases you would have to ask specifically for the game to be shown. Most BO & punters are totally misogynist when it comes to womans sports, myself I'm a big fan.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

4 hours ago, Ah dinnae ken said:

Most BO & punters are totally misogynist when it comes to womans sports, myself I'm a big fan.

Not a fan of Womens football myself, due to several reasons.

But as someone who watches the LPGA regularly, I do not think its due to misogyny.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dalef65 said:

the level of interest... is through the floor

That's a good expression :)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

7 hours ago, tiger007 said:

Not following but which team has most beautiful ladies 😍 

And what is the going rate? 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

16 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

And what is the going rate? 

And do any go LT or ST? 

First time of my life I'm interested in football

Congratulations to Sweden! Great goal tending and justice served...great Shoot out! Now USA knows what a millimeter is!!! Welcome to the world of metric!!

I still haven't forgiven the US Women for running up the score on Thailand during the last WC (13-0).  What an obscene display of poor sportsmanship that was.  I am glad they got bounced.

"If I ever acquire wisdom I suppose I shall be wise enough to know what to do with it."

10 minutes ago, Ackruu123 said:

I still haven't forgiven the US Women for running up the score on Thailand during the last WC (13-0).  What an obscene display of poor sportsmanship that was.  I am glad they got bounced.

Exactly right....karma........they deserved that result more than most.....1 mm.....let them watch from the sidelines right.....thanks @Ackruu123 for the comment - karma right!!

4 hours ago, GSpot11 said:

Congratulations to Sweden! Great goal tending and justice served...great Shoot out! Now USA knows what a millimeter is!!! Welcome to the world of metric!!

I'm hoping that my Megan Rapinoe Voodoo Doll was responsible for her missing her penalty kick. I was jabbing the hell out of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Goolabert said:

I'm hoping that my Megan Rapinoe Voodoo Doll was responsible for her missing her penalty kick. I was jabbing the hell out of it.

It worked brother.........deserved it......she missed her kick and smiled...like WTF, seriously.....karma!!! Love that!

Sorry to lower the tone ... but every single referee and lineswomen has been smokin hot. Every one !

Must be a selection criteria.

I wonder if they wear skimpy thongs underneath. Ok .. probably they wear passion killer big knickers .. but hey ho .. I prefer my thoughts.

I have never ever ever fancied officials before.

Any GoGos with girls dressed as football officials ? 😎.

Edited by Wingeing Pom
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Wingeing Pom said:

Sorry to lower the tone ... but every single referee and lineswomen has been smokin hot. Every one !

Must be a selection criteria.

I wonder if they wear skimpy thongs underneath. Ok .. probably they wear passion killer big knickers .. but hey ho .. I prefer my thoughts.

I have never ever ever fancied officials before.

Any GoGos with girls dressed as football officials ? 😎.

This ones nice, 1:11 is a funny moment.

• Thanks 2

Spain vs??? My heart is with Australia, but my money is on England with this last semi-final......some great goals and some amazing fans! Been fun to watch.......bring on the finals!!

I was in Pattaya during the group stages and there was nearly zero interest. I like to watch the women play coz they are like most of our playing levels - amateur and making many mistakes.... more comedy than football! 🤣

Some of the falang bars in the know tried to promote it but no one was watching.

I have to say the women have improved a lot ; I was amazed to see at this level , some didnt even know the rules a few years ago but this world cup some of the technical abilities like trapping and passing ; especially among the lower nations have improved a lot.

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

On 30/07/2023 at 09:03, Ah dinnae ken said:

In most cases you would have to ask specifically for the game to be shown. Most BO & punters are totally misogynist when it comes to womans sports, myself I'm a big fan.

STFU. Not many men watch ladies football like not many women attends men fashion parades. Why aint the women there called fisogynist? 

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 07/08/2023 at 12:29, Goolabert said:

thanks for the public service! Hope she gets equal pay for losing in the 2nd round.

• Confused 1