Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Official Spence v Crawford Predictions

HimBadMan

I haven't been this excited for a fight since Mayweather vs Pacquiao.  (Let's just hope this one is better) With less than 4 days until Fight Night.. 

Who gets their hand raised on Sat Night or Sunday morning (based on location)

Current Vegas Odds: Crawford Favored -155

Back-round:  They have a combined record of 67-0 and a combined 52 wins by knockout. Spence (28-0, 22 KOs) suffered his last loss as an amateur in 2012, and Crawford (39-0, 30 KOs) was last defeated as an amateur in 2007.

+ They both never went down...

My prediction (I went back and forth on this):  Although my heart wants Spence to win, I think Bud takes this in a split decision. 

Shawn Porter fought them both and had an interesting assessment. 

Spence tried to beat me at my game. 

Crawford, came in the ring and said this is what I do, Im going to impose my will. 

Unfortunately I will be flying back to the US while the fight is happening 😕 

Btw.. I have Crawford in a classic. 

I think Crawford will start slow, like always, but eventually will land the harder punches. 

• Like 2

Close Fight

Won't be surprised if it's a Draw

But I'm Backing Bud Crawford to catch Spence in the later rounds 👊🏼

Nobody picking Spence yet. I’m rolling with Crawford as well. Hope it lives up to the hype.

1 hour ago, HimBadMan said:

But who do you got ?  😂

I like and going for Crawford!

Well that was a one sided beating didn't expect that. Bud Crawford Is just too Good!

I'm guessing the plastic surgery from the car accident is the reason Spence face turned such a unique color of red during the beating.