Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where in Pattaya to get Hep B & HPV vaccines?

42kaz42

Thought it'd be sensible for me to get these at the start of my next trip. 

I see that Pulse Clinic offers both, but does anyone have any other recommendations on where to get them?  And if you did get them, did you have any side effects?

Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought for Hepatitis B you need 3 shots spaced 6 months in between. At the very least, you need 2 shots spaced a month in between. Or is there a different vaccine available that gives immediate protection? If so, I'd be interested as well.

Hep b. The prober course is three shots. The two first about a month apart and the last one after 6 months.

hpv I don’t know.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot guys.  

Does indeed look like I can get 1 shot for Hep B at the start of my trip, 1 at the end, and a 3rd in 6 months.

A bit annoying that I'll have to waste time on holiday getting these.  It says a lot about the state of the UK that I have to get these in a 3rd world country.  My UK county doesn't even offer vaccinations anymore 🤦‍♂️

On 18/07/2023 at 22:08, 42kaz42 said:

Thanks a lot guys.  

Does indeed look like I can get 1 shot for Hep B at the start of my trip, 1 at the end, and a 3rd in 6 months.

A bit annoying that I'll have to waste time on holiday getting these.  It says a lot about the state of the UK that I have to get these in a 3rd world country.  My UK county doesn't even offer vaccinations anymore 🤦‍♂️

You can definitely get Hep B vaccination in the UK, just not for free through the NHS. 

https://healthclinics.superdrug.com/services/hepatitis-b-vaccination/

https://www.boots.com/vaccinations/travel-vaccination-health-advice-service

https://lloydspharmacy.com/pages/hepatitis-b-vaccination

A few links if you wanna get it done in advance

On 19/07/2023 at 04:08, 42kaz42 said:

Thanks a lot guys.  

The UK does offer vaccinations, some on the NHS and some at private clinics. 

Edited by Gonetothedogs

please read up on all the horror stories for the hpv shots, plenty of teenage girls suffering.

Edited by shadscat

2 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

The UK does offer vaccinations, some on the NHS and some at private clinics. 

In most areas yeah probably, but unfortunately not mine.

Source:  Have spoke several times with local medical centre, GP surgery, and hospital.

While I don't live in the city, it's also not like I live on a remote Scottish island so it's a bit disappointing :sad:

5 minutes ago, 42kaz42 said:

In most areas yeah probably, but unfortunately not mine.

Source:  Have spoke several times with local medical centre, GP surgery, and hospital.

While I don't live in the city, it's also not like I live on a remote Scottish island so it's a bit disappointing :sad:

You don’t live near a single travel clinic or a Boots?

1 hour ago, shadscat said:

please read up on all the horror stories for the hpv shots, plenty of teenage girls suffering.

There are many anecdotes about it being unsafe, but official data and sources suggests safe, so I dunno.

Is the alternative any better, though?  1/60 guys will develop oral cancer, but the risk is supposedly increased 8.5x for those with 6 or more lifetime oral sex partners.

I plan on having way more than that, so maybe it makes sense to get the vaccine while I'm still on a low number (less than 6) and hopefully not exposed to many strains.  It can also protect from genital warts.

15 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

You don’t live near a single travel clinic or a Boots?

Boots yes, but this one doesn't offer vaccines sadly.  Travel clinic, no. 

The local medical centre used to offer vaccines until just a few months ago but have now stopped sadly.

8 hours ago, 42kaz42 said:

There are many anecdotes about it being unsafe, but official data and sources suggests safe, so I dunno.

Is the alternative any better, though?  1/60 guys will develop oral cancer, but the risk is supposedly increased 8.5x for those with 6 or more lifetime oral sex partners.

I plan on having way more than that, so maybe it makes sense to get the vaccine while I'm still on a low number (less than 6) and hopefully not exposed to many strains.  It can also protect from genital warts.

have u met any bloke who's actually had oral cancer or read about it ( who doesn't smoke ) ? i've eaten out over 1k of pussys and no oral cancer so far 🙂