IGNORED

ceftriaxone In pattaya

HappyExpat

Unfortunately i got gonorrhoea. Which clinic i should go to get ceftriaxone Shot ?

1 hour ago, kiev freak said:

Unfortunately i got gonorrhoea. Which clinic i should go to get ceftriaxone Shot ?

Just go to Soi Buakhao Clinic opposite Sugar Sugar - get the shot - and meds

Pulse will do all sorts of tests and bump up the prices

Even Memorial Hospital policy is just treat it no need to test

• Like 3

7 hours ago, socrates said:

Just go to Soi Buakhao Clinic opposite Sugar Sugar - get the shot - and meds

Pulse will do all sorts of tests and bump up the prices

Even Memorial Hospital policy is just treat it no need to test

I also don’t like pulse. Just use them to buy prep. Now going to bukhao clinic 

Just got it. 1000 baht. No question asked. I was in makati for last 1 year and almost impossible to get quick shot like that. I love pattaya. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kiev freak said:

I also don’t like pulse. Just use them to buy prep. Now going to bukhao clinic 

You can get Prep elsewhere MediSafe sells exactly the same brand as Pattaya Memorial and cheaper - and they deliver

I was paying 950baht / box (30 pills) for prep. How much in medisafe or memorial ? Should I see doctor ?

18 minutes ago, kiev freak said:

I was paying 950baht / box (30 pills) for prep. How much in medisafe or memorial ? Should I see doctor ?

But you also have to pay for testing and all their add ons if you go to Medisafe - as for testing - just do liver and kidney function test then buy the PrEP from MediSafe - if you want PrEP from a hospital/Pulse you will also need an HiV test - advantage of MediSafe and Pulse you can get a lot more supply - Hospitals give a maximum of 3

I order online via pulse.com  i dont go their clinic. I have tests 6 months or 1 year ago usually as a part of my regular check up. I just upload it and i get my preps on my door usually next day. 

3 hours ago, kiev freak said:

I order online via pulse.com  i dont go their clinic. I have tests 6 months or 1 year ago usually as a part of my regular check up. I just upload it and i get my preps on my door usually next day. 

I tried ordering from them in the past and it was a cluster fuck - this was a few years back and maybe they were less geared up then - I have been to their branch in Pattaya - to me they may have doctors in the back office - but out front they are all about Sales - if I want to see a Doctor I go to see Dr Chatree at Memorial  - otherwise I will stick to ordering from MediSafe

Doesn't the clinic give the shot where you were tested or did you self diagnosed? 

Anyway, hope all clears up soon.