IGNORED

Best Italian Restaurant for Prawn / Lobster Linguine?

Any recommendations for a restaurant that serves a good prawn / lobster linguine? 

Thanks in advance 

prawnling.jpeg

I don’t eat seafood so can’t personally recommend but Akvavit on Jomtien Beach Rd, at the end of Soi 3, do a prawn tagliatelle for 385 baht. It’s a popular and highly rated restaurant, especially by the Scandinavians.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

44 minutes ago, davidge said:

I don’t eat seafood so can’t personally recommend but Akvavit on Jomtien Beach Rd, at the end of Soi 3, do a prawn tagliatelle for 385 baht. It’s a popular and highly rated restaurant, especially by the Scandinavians.

Thanks for the advice. My friend has been to Akvavit and he said the steaks were quite good too, I will have to give it a try soon.  

I went to iO Italian Osteria Pattaya in Terminal 21 last night and tried their prawn tagliolini. Was tasty, would give it a 7/10 rating. Stella pint was also probably the best, fresh tasting draught I've had in Pattaya although it set me back an eye watering 280 baht 😅

Will update this thread with updates on my search for the best seafood linguine

Pic of iO Italian Osteria's prawn tagliolini.

Prawn linguine.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1