IGNORED

The Bill will be utterly colossal lol....Someones going to lose their no claim bonus !

KyleReading

27 minutes ago, KyleReading said:

Dublin Jet Bridge Rips Door Off of American Airlines Boeing 787-8  !!

358138562_663856449117785_5728898209876973576_n.jpg

Ouch!!! That's not gonna be cheap!!!

• Like 1

Testicles

Reading on one of the flyer forums bills likely to exceed $20 Million because of the revaildation checks on aircraft frame etc once its all back in one piece

Imagine how much is lost as well from being out of service overall

Edited by KyleReading

OK insurance nerd alert. Most ground handlers are exempt from liability to airlines. So if this is the GH fault, the most they are likely up for is the aircraft policy deductible - although that might be USD750k or more. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

19 minutes ago, mattmoore1965x said:

That’ll polish out…

As long as they got some duct tape it'll work. 

P.S. the KLM crew tried to stop me from taking the pic but they have no jurisdiction what happing on the flybridge in a foreign country 

IMG_1365.JPG

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kandinski said:

As long as they got some duct tape it'll work. 

P.S. the KLM crew tried to stop me from taking the pic but they have no jurisdiction what happing on the flybridge in a foreign country 

IMG_1365.JPG

Ooh - thats speed tape which if you don't know about is pretty impressive stuff:

https://thepointsguy.com/news/airplane-fixed-with-tape/

Its up to $400 for a 4 inch wide roll.

I met an English guy in Dubai once who was flying round the world training technicians how to use a new thicker foil type.  I asked 'do people really need training on how to use duct tape', and he replied 'yes, as otherwise they would try to stick a wing back on with it'.

He gave me a 2 minute chat on it, so now I class myself as an expert.  They use it ONLY to stop non-saftey critical things rattling until they can be fixed properly......and by the looks of your photo, that includes fucking windows....

I hope their flight wasn’t delayed.

• Haha 1

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

38 minutes ago, mattmoore1965x said:

Ooh - thats speed tape which if you don't know about is pretty impressive stuff:

https://thepointsguy.com/news/airplane-fixed-with-tape/

Its up to $400 for a 4 inch wide roll.

I met an English guy in Dubai once who was flying round the world training technicians how to use a new thicker foil type.  I asked 'do people really need training on how to use duct tape', and he replied 'yes, as otherwise they would try to stick a wing back on with it'.

He gave me a 2 minute chat on it, so now I class myself as an expert.  They use it ONLY to stop non-saftey critical things rattling until they can be fixed properly......and by the looks of your photo, that includes fucking windows....

Was waiting first in line on the flybridge when I spotted the taped window. When the flight attended saw I was about to take a pic he told me I couldn't and then positioning himself on the flybridge to cover the window. Personnaly I had no issues boarding the plane, been flying on  planes and chopper with far worse looking repairs but for someone with fear for flying it would likely trigger a panic attack.

BTW, interesting intel on the tape

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The jet bridge has erectile dysfunction ... Maybe it forgot to pop a pill 😂

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”