Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Naklua Seafood Market Revamp

PeterStewart66

One of my favourite outings in Pattaya is a baht bus trip up to Naklua Seafood Market.

In my six months absence, they have completed the new car park, installed a new park complete with walking area, kids play area and large seating area.

This is the best revamp i have seen in Pattaya yet. Works carried out to a very high standard and more importantly built to last.

Fish market, some new barbaque stations and food areas. Looks super.

IMG_20230711_124425.jpg

IMG_20230711_122146.jpg

IMG_20230711_122351.jpg

IMG_20230711_122734.jpg

IMG_20230711_123232.jpg

IMG_20230711_122542.jpg

IMG_20230711_123325.jpg

IMG_20230711_123358.jpg

IMG_20230711_124329.jpg

I plan to do this on my next trip in November. Do you get the baht bus to the end of 2nd road and walk the rest of the way or get a Bolt taxi? 

You can get a baht bus to Terminal 21 from anywhere on second road and then get off cross dolphin roundabout and just get a second baht bus to the entrance of the market.

The girls enjoy it as a day out. No doubt you will be sponsoring and can work out quite expensive if they have a hunger for lobster and crab.

It's an old Sino Thai village and if you walk further into the town there are some restaurants on jetties into the sea.

The bus on the way home will drop anywhere along Beach Road.

Will try to visit sometime this week.Really liked the old one plenty of grass area to sit down on beach mat and eat some of the local food.

Edited by Gaztop08

There are various barbaque stations around the market with seating attached.

You just bring what you have bought to them and tell them how you want it cooked.

20 hours ago, simon1 said:

Thanks, any recommendations for Restaurants nearby after I make purchases?

Get them to cook it for you, setup a picnic blanket on the grass nearby and enjoy.  It’s an underrated place that most visitors don’t even know exists.  

6 hours ago, TNTucker said:

Get them to cook it for you, setup a picnic blanket on the grass nearby and enjoy.  It’s an underrated place that most visitors don’t even know exists.  

There isn't a picnic area on the grass anymore.

That's why I posted the photos. You will need to find a table and chairs around the barbaque stations.

• Sad 2

On 13/07/2023 at 18:00, PeterStewart66 said:

That's why I posted the photos. You will need to find a table and chairs around the barbaque stations.

Love the place too , thanks for the update.

There are some small grass patches around. If packed , like a holiday or a long weekend , the thais will find a small patch and set up camp. 

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

On 13/07/2023 at 12:00, PeterStewart66 said:

My favorite place for seafood in Pattaya. Picnic area was still under renovation about 2 months when I went so I had to eat what I bought somewhere else.

You should still be able to picnic on the grass there from what I see in your pictures. But probably more difficult to find spots in weekends. Eating at the barbecue station doesn't have the same vibe.