IGNORED

Booking trains (D-Ticket)

MunterHunter

I’m really hoping someone can help me on this! 
im planning a couple of trips by train. One to Hau Hin (one way) and the other to Kanchanaburi.

Plan on departing from Bang Sue Junction for both. I know you can only book 30 days in advance. 

Getting these tickets booked when im able to is key basically! Here is the thing. Even me selecting dates ‘within’ the 30 days nothing is showing. Just say ‘no data’???

dticket.railway.co.th

3 minutes ago, MunterHunter said:

im planning a couple of trips by train. One to Hau Hin (one way) and the other to Kanchanaburi.

Plan on departing from Bang Sue Junction for both. I know you can only book 30 days in advance. 

Getting these tickets booked when im able to is key basically! Here is the thing. Even me selecting dates ‘within’ the 30 days nothing is showing. Just say ‘no data’???

dticket.railway.co.th

Most trains now go from the new Bangkok Station so you need to put Krung Thep Aphiwat as the starting point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes, good thing they didn't make the move from the old train station confusing at all. Even the taxi drivers still don't understand the fucking difference (top tip, OP, allow plenty of time to get to the proper set off point.) 

• Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks for the reply’s. The Hau Hin will be the standard everyday public transport. 
the Kanchanaburi one is the weekend special as mention on the Richard Barrow site. I will try the Kanchanaburi one again. I need to be able to book this to plan the trip. Night before hotel us book

Hau Hin one is fine 

Bang Sue Junction was renamed Krung Thep Aphiwat. It’s Bang Sue Junction on the D ticket site ! 

21 minutes ago, MunterHunter said:

Bang Sue Junction was renamed Krung Thep Aphiwat. It’s Bang Sue Junction on the D ticket site ! 

That site is an absolute horror show at the moment. Used to be fine, but I had to ask a Thai to help me with the last trip to Udon and she had to call the call center for assistance 

thats not most help to you, I know 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MunterHunter said:

dticket.railway.co.th

The D ticket site (I’m in UK) is incredibly slow here. Could someone do me a favour who is in Thailand please? 

The Kanchanaburi special trip only runs Saturday and Sunday. Couid someone put in Bang Sue junction to Kanchanaburi within 30 days and see if any dates come up?