IGNORED

Give me a list of stuff to do to keep me entertained between my monger sessions for my upcoming 7 day Patts trip

smurf7

Hello everyone. 

I am going to Patts for 7 days. Outside of mongering, I will need stuff to do to keep me busy both during the day and evening.

Already been to the main places like SoT, big buddha and the Pattaya beach overlook. I'll be solo so preferably stuff I can enjoy on my own.

Also looking for food recommendations of any restaurants you guys highly recommend.

TIA and sorry for being lazy 🥰

image.png.51b7ccac4eaef68637d8fe8f18145d8d.png

It would be helpful if you gave folks an idea of what you like to do to relax.  There's an absolute plethora of things to do around there.  Are you looking for tourism e.g. Mini Siam, Sanctuary of Truth, recommendations on golf courses or scuba schools?  Gyms/muay Thai schools/venues?  Shopping?  Temples/Buddha parks?  Island trips?  How far are you willing to travel?

Edit:  There's a whole section of the board on this:  https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/276-pattaya-tourist-attractions-non-mongering/

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen
  • Like 2

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

The Aquarium

Mini Siam

Crocodile Farm

Tiger Park

Elephant Village

Nong Nooch Tropical Garden

Flight of the Gibbon (Jungle ziplining)

Catch a movie at Central Festival cinema

Ripley`s Believe It or Not

Muai Thai

Snorkling

Speed Boat Trip / Other boat trip / Visit Monkey Island

Koh Larn 

Regular massage with special treatment like salt scrub or steam

Fishing trip

13th Warrior`s Raid  Relatert bilde

Day one, bar one. Old thumper bird grabs you and you immediately LLT her. the rest of the week will be spending on her and planning your wedding. What else do you think you will be doing? 

Sleep. Eat. Drink. Walk about a bit. Shop a bit. Sunbathe by the pool/the sea if you want a suntan. Listen to some music. Read a book. Enjoy yourself.

What else is there? It's a holiday, right? In Pattaya.

Take it easy. Don't overthink it. Mongering is miracle enough.

Tom Tit

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

I like to go to central festival for a movie. I feel like the theaters are better quality than back home. I like to check out a scary Thai movie, usually about ghosts 555 and the popcorn is amazing!

Food! Obviously dependent on what you like and dislike so checkout trip advisor or some of the trip reports and see what other people have enjoyed, there are lots of great restaurants with a variety of food. Or find a nice and calm cafe, bring a book and enjoy just relaxing, after all you should get into the vacation mood at least a bit and get some rest

• 3 months later...
On 04/07/2023 at 04:57, Buttviking said:

The Aquarium

Mini Siam

Crocodile Farm

Tiger Park

Elephant Village

Nong Nooch Tropical Garden

Flight of the Gibbon (Jungle ziplining)

Catch a movie at Central Festival cinema

Ripley`s Believe It or Not

Muai Thai

Snorkling

Speed Boat Trip / Other boat trip / Visit Monkey Island

Koh Larn 

Regular massage with special treatment like salt scrub or steam

Fishing trip

Adding all of this to my itinerary, though half I had on it already after viewing it 5555 I don't mind mongering but I got to change things up and get my tourist activities on. Super interested in seeing a muai thai fight and the aquarium. Thanks for this!

Some suggestions: 

Art in Paradise (Google if you haven't heard about it.)  The girls love to go there!

Make a donation trip to an orphanage or children's center.  Girls love it as well.

Devote a few hours a day to learning Thai, either online or with a teacher.

Evil

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

On 06/07/2023 at 12:22, Tom Tit said:

Sleep. Eat. Drink. Walk about a bit. Shop a bit. Sunbathe by the pool/the sea if you want a suntan. Listen to some music. Read a book. Enjoy yourself.

What else is there? It's a holiday, right? In Pattaya.

Take it easy. Don't overthink it. Mongering is miracle enough.

Tom Tit

Today I learnt that @Tom Tit is my perfect tour guide......

"Give me a list of stuff to do to keep me entertained between my monger sessions for my upcoming 7 day Patts trip"

Talking to the forum like it's ChatGPT.

Let us know if you find any, nothing like a trip out to a good dog cemetery.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, simon6666 said:

"Give me a list of stuff to do to keep me entertained between my monger sessions for my upcoming 7 day Patts trip"

Talking to the forum like it's ChatGPT.

Oh, if we must…

IMG_1103.thumb.jpeg.1fa15af1ee5d59d0fbd726c26b76fdd1.jpeg

Let us know how you get on.

Tom Tit :Whistle:

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

7 minutes ago, Tom Tit said:

Oh, if we must…

IMG_1103.thumb.jpeg.1fa15af1ee5d59d0fbd726c26b76fdd1.jpeg

Let us know how you get on.

'Ask me anything except things that would require me to answer in a way that runs counter to the ideological goals of the censorious, moralizing wrongbats curating my frontend'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, simon6666 said:

'Ask me anything except things that would require me to answer in a way that runs counter to the ideological goals of the censorious, moralizing wrongbats curating my frontend'

That’s better.

phonto.thumb.jpeg.21edff56b756a81b69440f1766e85d07.jpeg

Edited by Tom Tit

I like the go kart track, better than the ones back home. I like to eat at Sabushi in central. Golf, tattoo, foot massage or regular massage.  Walking down beach road is a good way to learn a lot. 

Where do I find AI Monger chat?

Edited by turen
A slight correction of a badly written sentence so others can understand it better.

Thank goodness for spell checkers.  Now I can sort of understand what I type.