Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gate D5 at airport

oldmanemu53

Ok I have booked a Fast track at Suvarnabhumi airport on arrival

It says I must meet the fast track agent at GATE D5ย 

Is that near the check outs ??

ย 

As you see, the fast lane is at D5 arrivals 2

image.png.bac06fd4bc0558c693f80edcac6908fe.png

Edited by Horndog85

Thanks Horndog ,so I guess I just keep walking to the check out area as usual ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

Thatโ€™s the gate - they should be waiting for you as you deplane. ย Wouldnโ€™t go too far away from the gate.ย 
ย 

Or, if you arrive at a different gate, youโ€™re supposed to find your way to D5? ย That doesnโ€™t sound right.ย 

Edited by momo5
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, momo5 said:

Thatโ€™s the gate - they should be waiting for you as you deplane. ย Wouldnโ€™t go too far away from the gate.ย 
ย 

Or, if you arrive at a different gate, youโ€™re supposed to find your way to D5? ย That doesnโ€™t sound right.ย 

Yes your right .

But I think judging by the map Horndog sent , D5 is opposite the check out counters / bag carosel

Hopefully anyway as I'm not tramping thru the airport looking for them ,it will be quicker just to line upย 

7 minutes ago, oldmanemu53 said:

Yes your right .

But I think judging by the map Horndog sent , D5 is opposite the check out counters / bag carosel

Hopefully anyway as I'm not tramping thru the airport looking for them ,it will be quicker just to line upย 

That and the arrival gate can change up to the very last minute the plane arrives โ€ฆ

As you can see in the photos the Fast track is between both normal immigration areas.

There are signs, so you should be able to find it very easily.ย ย 

I never knew it was across from D5, as I am usually looking the opposite direction to look for the Fast Track.

Good to know.ย 

• Thanks 1

What service are you using. They have always met me at the arrival gate.

• Like 2

ย 

17 minutes ago, SlowlyMan said:

What service are you using. They have always met me at the arrival gate.

Using the fast track service , they said meet at D5ย 

8 hours ago, oldmanemu53 said:

Using the fast track service , they said meet at D5ย 

Which one?

ย 

15 hours ago, oldmanemu53 said:

Ok I have booked a Fast track at Suvarnabhumi airport on arrival

In another thread you say that you are flying Business Class, if you are, Fast Track is usually included in your ticket so no need to book and pay for an additional service at Suvarnabhumi airport on arrival!

2 hours ago, kd_traveller said:

In another thread you say that you are flying Business Class, if you are, Fast Track is usually included in your ticket so no need to book and pay for an additional service at Suvarnabhumi airport on arrival!

That's what I was thinking ..but last time they didn't give us the priorty pass like they used to ...but am I still allowed to go thru the priority section without the pass ..I guess I just show my business class ticket on exitย 

4 minutes ago, oldmanemu53 said:

but last time they didn't give us the priorty pass like they used to

They no longer give priority passes, you just show your Business Class ticket at the immigration desk.

So in reality I could of just walked to that priority lane instead of paying 1200 baht for a fast track ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My old age is making me more stupid everyday ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

3 hours ago, oldmanemu53 said:

So in reality I could of just walked to that priority lane instead of paying 1200 baht for a fast track ๐Ÿ˜ณ

... and if you are over 70, or look over 70 (!!) then you can use the priority lanes even with an economy ticket.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, oldmanemu53 said:

Yup.ย