Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can one on you clever tech boys assist !

KyleReading

Guys I transferred a Thai Sim over to a new phone for specific use in Thailand

Now its clearly "connected" to the network because if I do a balance check on the True Sim the icon spins as always and after a few seconds displays the existing balance and validity date

All good....now am not normally slow off the mark but for the life of me I cant get it to accept incoming SMS !

If I try to phone a number back to Thailand it connects the call so clearly has to be a  "settings" issue somewhere

For the life of me I cant work out whats amiss lol

Any suggestions ??

Take it to a phone shop.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Take it to a phone shop.

I never would have thought of that......................

If I take it to a phone shop in London it would be cheaper to buy another new phone

Edited by KyleReading

worst case senario, just reset back to factory setting then re-plug the sim card.

41 minutes ago, KyleReading said:

I never would have thought of that......................

If I take it to a phone shop in London it would be cheaper to buy another new phone

It was more in the sense that it could be something trivial that they could sort out really quickly.

The problem could be in your access point name (APN) setup.  You don't say Apple or Android so I can't be more specific, but google is your friend!

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.