Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Vogue Hotel Soi Lengkee/3rd Road

Jagaar

Just completed an 11 night stay here, thought I would share my thoughts.

Firstly I wanted a hotel close to LK Metro, Soi Honey, Soi Pothole. I booked back in August 2022 (Could cancel up to a week before arrival) The price I paid was unbelievable cheap.

I paid $232 AUD for 11 nights in a superior room. Bargain. (No breakfast)

hotel room I was allocated was on 3rd floor facing Soi Lengkee. Yes there was some noise from the bars but not too bad.

Good points. Hot water, never ran out, Rain shower. Decent size room.

Downside. Room not clean. Cobwebs, floor under bed filthy, found a toothbrush and a condom wrapper. Towels, Bathmats, sheets all seen better days. Pillows were disgsuting.

In room safe had to be fixed next day as wasn't workinh. Light over mirror in Bathroom never worked. The hotel was tired. Pool furniture old, pool tiles cracked. Almost all of the gym equipment was out of order. No where to sit other than on bed or a foot stool. Needed a chair or small longe, had plenty of space for it.

Staff. Cleaner hopeless, even with left a tip and a note in Thai for a simple extra towel request. Reception staff great. (Ice was lovely to look at ), the bell boys were fine too.

Breakfast could be had by 5 minute walk to Kungs, Cheap Charlies or other places.

Will I return. Given the price has now increased a lot. No.

20230612_065646.jpg

20230612_065700.jpg

20230612_065705.jpg

20230612_065718.jpg

20230612_065723.jpg

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

One of the first purchases I made was some coat hangers as only a couple supplied. No drwas or anything to store anything. Wi/fi. Dont bother, I got my own sim card

The Vogue used to be my go-to hotel pre C19. It was always a little tired but clean, and we'll maintained.

Sad to hear like many others it has been let slide as it's a great location and room size is really good.

There Junior suite look nice and more new/renovated?
and to a price in september for 1200 b look like bargain?
anyone stay in that room?