IGNORED

Airport crowds lately

oldmanemu53

I arrived BKK rom Tokyo on 17 June at 3:00 pm.

It was packed.

I have Thai Elite Visa and was picked up in a cart, however I noticed all the automatic walkways were completely full.

Plus there was a bleed off on the regular walk areas that slowed down my cart, as most people walk with their head up their ass and don't listen to sounds behind them.

I had fast track so I cannot respond to how long it took to get through immigration, however I was one of the first to get my luggage (20 minutes after arrival) as there were not too many people from the flight at the luggage carousal yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Arrived from Copenhagen last Friday 6 am. Also Elite. But regular immigration queues didn't seem crazy. 

1 hour ago, oldmanemu53 said:

how was the line up

Some proper cuties. But rates are non transparent and, I hear, quite outrageous. 

• Haha 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I arrived 2300 June 13th, I swear there was no one there in line. I made the walk from plane to immigration, was instantly ushered to an open officer (all were open).

Never seen that before but I was 😊

Edited by Sanook4me
  • Like 2

Arrived Wednesday 21st at 20:00, 1st immigration was roped off so was directed to 2nd a few minutes walk away,  there were a grand total of 2 people in front of me, I was through & waiting for my luggage 5 mins later. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone on the ground arrive on the 3pm flight from London lately. Some says it’s a busy time and long queues arriving Friday and was thinking about fast track ? 

1 hour ago, wan1 said:

Anyone on the ground arrive on the 3pm flight from London lately. Some says it’s a busy time and long queues arriving Friday and was thinking about fast track ? 

i had that flight late june and i went straight through  at immigration no problems

Landed this Sunday at 1pm and what felt like the the furthest gate from immigration and amongst hoardes of people on the walkways and expected the worst. The good news, only about 5 people in front at immigration and was on the bus to Patts by 1340

Dude,you should have your own forum subsection.

You must have  500 threads

Edited by cockblocker43
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2