IGNORED

Recharging Internet Modem AIS each month. How to do without pulling the SIM card out??

Is it Rocket Science? How do you recharge a SIM card without removing it from the Router. I'm sure it can be done but how?? Does it work of your personal phone balance or do you use a Bank transfer to pay for the renewal...? My phone is AIS and also with Bangkok Bank... I have been pulling the SIM card out and then topping it up on my phone which is a pain to do..   Thanks...

If you know the  sim number then try the orange machines. I'd think you can use Bangkok Bank 'Top Up' feature too.

There is a phone ap 'AIS Services' that will allow you to 'top up' also. I've never tried it because i got a yearly Marathon Sim in my machine.

@OKAY The monthly plan I am on with AIS router is 1,100Bht per month.. Unlimited...10MBPS... Which you do not get but... at the end of the day it works for me and...all the freeloaders up here in Issan... The Yearly Marathon Sim sounds a good option... Is it AIS??.. Is there a code to activate it like the plan I'm on...*777*7389*123456#... How much for 1 year.. Is it unlimited.. The speed is only as good as the towers up here..😁😁...Thanks for reply

I bought my Marathon card at the AIS shop. Forgot how much, maybe 1750 baht. 10 Mbps, 100GB per month ,after the 100GB the throttle is down to 256 bps or there bouts.  Can read about and buy from Lazada but installation/registration might be difficult without the AIS shop

12 hours ago, fishy62 said:

@OKAY The monthly plan I am on with AIS router is 1,100Bht per month.. Unlimited...10MBPS... Which you do not get but... at the end of the day it works for me and...all the freeloaders up here in Issan... The Yearly Marathon Sim sounds a good option... Is it AIS??.. Is there a code to activate it like the plan I'm on...*777*7389*123456#... How much for 1 year.. Is it unlimited.. The speed is only as good as the towers up here..😁😁...Thanks for reply

1100 baht per month! Holy crap! I bought a DTAC sim from lazada, 1320 baht per YEAR. 15 Mbps, no data cap. They sell AIS sims too, slightly more expensive than DTAC. 

Buy from lazada, take the sim and passport to a DTAC shop, registration done in 3 minutes. 

Screenshot_2023-06-22-10-13-11-621_com.lazada.android.thumb.jpg.c445629bd3f795e4e6d81c69dd01489d.jpg

I have the same sim as @OKAY. Ordered from Lazada, cost about 1700 baht for the year 

They do have an unlimited data one as well not sure how much. Setup took about 5 minutes using the myAIS app on the phone and then it's good to go. Top up if ever needed or renewal after the year is as simple as paying via the app and your bank account.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks folks for the many options... Me thinks now @OKAY way to go with plan. Thanks everyone for info and input..

Edited by fishy62