IGNORED

Can someone tell me where to get a crown in Pattaya

easygoing

Hello any ideas where to get a crown done in Pattaya

better still with web site or email address please

Thank,s

hmmm try the Palace i spect they might have some old ones kicking around?

Edited by yeaialwayswearone

Can't remember the name but on soi bukheow next to Pattani coffee close to Robin's nest is a very good and reasonable dentist, crowns etc....was recommended to me by Dennis at Metro apartments a long time local....there are many in Pattaya but they vary greatly with the dentist you get.....in the same office one can be good one can be bad....

OK with a five minute research....www.dentalartpattaya.com dental art clinic is the name... best to you

Edited by guykrup

• 3 weeks later...
Hello any ideas where to get a crown done in Pattaya

better still with web site or email address please

Thank,s

Whatever you do don't go to pattaya international hospital, I spent a 170,000 baht with them for cosmetic reasons and saw Dr Sornram and he is an absolute joke! He should get a job as a bad comedian or a butcher, met with the hospital director who told me that 170k was little money for a farang and this wasn't england. I have a thread on it if you look. The technician they use is equally as rubbish as 'Dr' Sornram............

Try pattaya smile dental clinic south pattaya road oppisite the thai farmers bank www.dentalpattayabeach.com very reasonable I only needed a filling receptionist said would be 500 baht upwards when I went to pay she said good for you dentist only charge you 300 baht was completly painfree and no language probs will be going next trip for bridge work :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't bother. It may be cheaper here, but anyone can set up shop as a dentist.

My friend, a BM on here had his teeth fixed in Thailand. He had a chip in his front tooth fixed. Well it was more like half his tooth fell off. He found a Thai Dentist, Reasonably priced, yet a lot cheaper than in the UK, had all the relevant certificates, well he said they looked good, all framed and up on the wall and so decided to get it fixed rather than leaving it till he went home.

The Thai dentist fixed it, and at first it looked like a real professional job. Only later when his tooth at the side completely disintegrated did he find out what a bodge job this Thai dentist had done. They had drilled his good tooth to put in a peg to attach the replacement piece of tooth. They hadn't sealed the hidden peg, suppose they couldn't get to it when they put the replacement piece into the hole. So it decayed from the inside out. Since then he's had a few more teeth develop problems that the Thai dentist had worked on.

I take it that when he had the first tooth job completed and looking real good it must have convinced him to have the rest of his teeth looked at.

He's said its probably the worst decision he's made since living here.

I have been going to Central Pattaya Dental Center for 2 trips over the past year. I have had 3 crowns at 7000 bht each. I also had a cleaning for 600 bht. My temp fell out due to my flossing (my mistake) and they fixed it right away. No charge. They do it all. The Doctor and staff speaks english. Their e-mail is [email protected]. Website is www.CentralPattayaDental.com. phone number 038-720747. The dentist office is located on Central Pattaya rd. between 2nd and 3rd road.