IGNORED

DJI Drone For Sale

dragonrider

DJI MIni SE for sale. One and a half years old. Paid 13K. For sale for 5K. Used 4 (?) times. 

DJI-Mini-SE-1.thumb.jpg.74e0c794ff6d0845c2a4033ea56af3e1.jpgDJI_mini_SE_11.thumb.jpg.1b41051a0b9c94a956aec0a8ea674197.jpg

I'm just not coordinated enough to fly this thing. Not that it that hard to fly but it's not a toy.

Be aware it's a bit of a pain to own. You need insurance (1600 baht a year) plus licenses from TWO Thai agencies, one that has to renewed every year and one every two years. One license is free, the other costs 214 baht and both can be done online.

Comes with 3 batteries (30 minutes each), drone, controller and some spare parts.

PM sent mate 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Any good for upskirt pics......:Laugh1:

Some people only have one thing on their mind.

It might actually have been possible as the only pictures I ever used it to take are either sitting on the floor of my condo or sitting in the grass in the field behind City Gardens where I flew it. Neither time were there are any TGs in the vicinity. 

Great price...if I were in town on a holiday I would snag it from you in a heartbeat...great price.

1 hour ago, Roadglide said:

Great price...if I were in town on a holiday I would snag it from you in a heartbeat...great price.

Yes, Too good a price actually but too late to change it now 😁

It was not really what I was looking for. A bit too much machine for me. What I am looking for is like something I can just fire up and fly it around the living room. You can't do that with this thing as it can't make a GPS connection inside. It won't fly without a GPS connection. I was a little pissed off when I discovered that. Not a lot of open space in Central Pattaya so finding somewhere to fly it makes it a real production. There is a field just down the street that part of has become an extension of the Soi Buakhao Market. This is just a few minutes from me but it still was too hard to get motivated. If I have trouble in my advancing age getting up to find some pussy, flying a drone is harder still.

I've had a half dozen of these cheap little6 inch rc helicopters. That is more of what I was looking for instead of this drone which is a real machine. A bunch of them have lasted about 15 minutes before exploding. I ordered this one from Lazada for 1500 baht.

Screenshot2023-06-18002033.png.e4f63967fd882f070e4fd3c05513e055.png

The reviews on Amazon are good and it is apparently not easy to destroy. I have a talent so we shall see.

So you can't just fly it around your bedroom during a short time to capture the action?

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

20 minutes ago, Syd Tybil said:

So you can't just fly it around your bedroom during a short time to capture the action?

I'll leave the videos to others. I haven't figured out how to not include me in the video. Nobody wants to see me naked including me.

• 1 month later...