IGNORED

Honey Boutique and The Base Inn seem to be the same place?

Berty23

Hi,

Looking at Honey Boutique hotel, but on google maps it seems to be in the same spot as The Base Inn, and when I click on booking.com it takes me to the Honey Inn. Weird.

Can anyone on the ground confirms if Honey Inn Boutique is there?

Thanks,

Just stayed at the honey boutique hotel 2 weeks back. Sometimes (on grab or Google maps) it can come up as H Boutique hotel.

I booked via booking.com

The base inn is a few doors away and I'm almost sure is a totally different hotel . I remember seeing the signboard while walking towards Runway bar. 

The Honey inn which is a few doors away from the Honey Boutique looks almost identical. I'm guessing both same owner. 

Hope this helps. 

30 minutes ago, sham82 said:

Just stayed at the honey boutique hotel 2 weeks back. Sometimes (on grab or Google maps) it can come up as H Boutique hotel.

I booked via booking.com

The base inn is a few doors away and I'm almost sure is a totally different hotel . I remember seeing the signboard while walking towards Runway bar. 

The Honey inn which is a few doors away from the Honey Boutique looks almost identical. I'm guessing both same owner. 

Hope this helps. 

That's great, thank you. 

On 03/06/2023 at 19:06, sham82 said:

Hope this helps. 

Honey Inn and Honey boutique were part of the same group along with Aqua and 24/7 boutique i believe although i did read a report somewhere that the group had sold Honey Inn. When i checked both  Honey boutique and Honey Inn had some very good prices on Agoda. Both hotels a little dated but rooms bigger than their group stable mates

Edited by neilri2001

• 2 weeks later...

I get confused with Honey Boutique and Honey inn. Does one have a pool one doesn't.? Both on Soi Honey or 24/7 hotel is a better option?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

37 minutes ago, Jagaar said:

I get confused with Honey Boutique and Honey inn. Does one have a pool one doesn't.? Both on Soi Honey or 24/7 hotel is a better option?

I have stayed a week at Honey Boutique  and would not recommend , no pool , they tell you you can use one nearby across the soi . Also you have to walk out to another hotel for breakfast . I paid 1200 a night and its not worth that when there's equal in the soi at 600 baht   . 

3 hours ago, worldpunter said:

I have stayed a week at Honey Boutique  and would not recommend , no pool , they tell you you can use one nearby across the soi . Also you have to walk out to another hotel for breakfast . I paid 1200 a night and its not worth that when there's equal in the soi at 600 baht   . 

Thanks for the information. Disappointing, but so many other options 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png