Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For Sale - Samsung HW-H450 Soundbar and Wireless Sub-Woofer

Garzan

I was using this for computer speakers on my gaming desktop computer until I switched to a 43" monitor and ran out of room on my desk. Since this has been stored and unused for a while, I would like to convert it to baht. I will be in Pattaya 03 June 23 to 12 June 23, and normally visit Pattaya every three months. 

Provided we can make the exchange in person, and I do not have to mail it somewhere, I would be happy with 1000 baht, which is what my local relaxation establishment in Pattaya charges for two bar fines. 

BTW, I don't have the wall mounting brackets anymore. They are likely in a box in some safe place, but I have no idea where that is. So, what comes with this is the soundbar, the sub-woofer, the remote, and the power connectors. 

20230529_135008.thumb.jpg.74ba6991df71c652e52bb79ce3849db5.jpg

20230529_135042.thumb.jpg.18a00f3aaca3316e9302cb1c5c363cd2.jpg

Edited by Garzan

30 minutes ago, Garzan said:

I was using this for computer speakers on my gaming desktop computer until I switched to a 43" monitor and ran out of room on my desk. Since this has been stored and unused for a while, I would like to convert it to baht. I will be in Pattaya 03 June 23 to 12 June 23, and normally visit Pattaya every three months. 

Provided we can make the exchange in person, and I do not have to mail it somewhere, I would be happy with 1000 baht, which is what my local relaxation establishment in Pattaya charges for two bar fines. 

BTW, I don't have the wall mounting brackets anymore. They are likely in a box in some safe place, but I have no idea where that is. So, what comes with this is the soundbar, the sub-woofer, the remote, and the power connectors. 

20230529_135008.thumb.jpg.74ba6991df71c652e52bb79ce3849db5.jpg

20230529_135042.thumb.jpg.18a00f3aaca3316e9302cb1c5c363cd2.jpg

I'm interested, I'll PM you.

Just bought a Samsung soundbar, so not in the market , but to anyone interested in this, it's an absolute bargain at 1K.

Tentatively sold. We'll know for certain after I drive it down to Pattaya next week. 

Definitely sold. 🙂  

• Shuggy locked this topic