IGNORED

Which Accor hotel to choose in Bangkok?

The Blue-Eyed Sheikh

So I will definitely have Accor Gold status when I come to Thailand in July (and the Baraquda in Pattaya is closed for renovations, but that’s beside the point)

I’m going to stop in Bangkok for a couple of nights before heading to Pattaya. Is there an Accor hotel that is a) suitable for the hobby (especially multiple-girl-friendly) and b) gives an achievable upgrade to Accor Gold members? 

Any input would be appreciated. 

TB-ES

• Thanks 1

sofitel is an accor brand and their sukhumvit hotel is great. here's a great review

multiple girls is no problem, at least under most normal instances...

i don't know what upgrade you'll get for gold. my understanding is that you'll get the room-category one higher than what you've booked, which will probably just be a "magnifique room" , but maybe you get millesime club access or maybe they upgrade you to a suite. but that's just a guess, i have no idea tbh. 

imho sofitel & hyatt regency sukhumvit have the absolutely perfect location in bangkok. but prices are of course much higher nowadays than during covid, so you need to decide yourself if it's worth the money (or points) to stay there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.