IGNORED

Hotel Selection Pattaya - 2023

shawnmj

The other threads have been time locked and are many years old. Has anyone stayed here recently with an update on how comfortable it is + girl ID process? Saw on a thread back from 2011 that someone said it was a very tedious process signing in a ST/LT date … is that still experience people are getting?  

I booked one night here last month but it was strictly a short-term place to store my bags while I got ima. Few more drinks before a late-night taxi to the airport so I never slept in there or brought back a guest. I did think the way they made up the bed was rather … interesting. Wish I slept there just to see how I was supposed to make this work. IMG_1076.thumb.jpeg.4a3e175ead8d1670591f8f76dd776588.jpeg

7 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Is there a new hotel called "there"?

The name of the hotel is called, "hotel Selection Pattaya" which is the name of the thread title.

Ya, I had to look it up too.  555

14 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Is there a new hotel called "there"?

The name of the thread is the name of the hotel

• Haha 1