Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Arrival Of Thousands Of US Marines

SteveB

Good news for bar owners.

As reported this will be a massive visit, one of the biggest Pattaya has seen in recent years.

They arrive on the 9th for around a week.

http://pattayaone.net/news/2009/april/news_04_04_52_3.shtml

Pre-ASEAN meeting moral-boosting parade at Pattaya City Hall.

Pattaya is approaching a busy period with the arrival of thousands of US Marines within the next few weeks along with the ASEAN Financial Ministers Meeting to be held at the Royal Cliff Beach Resort between 6th and 9th April. On Friday Evening in the grounds of Pattaya City Hall, Police Lieutenant General Asawin, the new Region 2 Commander of Police presided at a parade of over 1,000 Police, Army personnel and volunteers to ensure they are fully prepared to assist in providing security for VIP’s who will be attending the conference. With the threat of Anti-Government Red Shirt protesters who are expected to make their voices heard at the location of the Summit, the Police and Army will be at full stretch. To improve moral and thank everyone for their participation the parade took place also attended by Khun Surapon, the Governor of Chonburi Province and Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya. The Police and Army then left in a convoy to begin their duties.

Nooooooooooooooooo !!

is my first time in patts

please please please be gone by mid May

Edited by scubasteve

Good news for bar owners.

As reported this will be a massive visit, one of the biggest Pattaya has seen in recent years.

They arrive on the 9th for around a week.

http://pattayaone.net/news/2009/april/news_04_04_52_3.shtml

Pre-ASEAN meeting moral-boosting parade at Pattaya City Hall.

Pattaya is approaching a busy period with the arrival of thousands of US Marines within the next few weeks along with the ASEAN Financial Ministers Meeting to be held at the Royal Cliff Beach Resort between 6th and 9th April. On Friday Evening in the grounds of Pattaya City Hall, Police Lieutenant General Asawin, the new Region 2 Commander of Police presided at a parade of over 1,000 Police, Army personnel and volunteers to ensure they are fully prepared to assist in providing security for VIP’s who will be attending the conference. With the threat of Anti-Government Red Shirt protesters who are expected to make their voices heard at the location of the Summit, the Police and Army will be at full stretch. To improve moral and thank everyone for their participation the parade took place also attended by Khun Surapon, the Governor of Chonburi Province and Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya. The Police and Army then left in a convoy to begin their duties.

so it should be finish before may i think..

if not.. 55555 what ever

Edited by Gobby

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

That's just great, shed loads of jarheads running around pushing the prices up during my beano in Patts.

:GoldenSmile1:

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

I have been present at many of the Cobra Golds and found these guys to be no problem whatsoever. They are courteous, well mannered and very friendly in general. They also have to adhere to a strict curfew.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

That's just great, shed loads of jarheads running around pushing the prices up during my beano in Patts.

:GoldenSmile1:

That is def not true. I have been in Pattaya during Cobra Gold and during different port calls. Did not even notice, they usually hang around in groups, very respectful, and just want to have some fun from being stuck on a damn ship with thousands of dudes. With new rules in place they are off the streets by midnight, they are only there for a few days, not even a week. So no worries and have a fun holiday.

They deserve their R&R lets hope they have a great time :)

Also I would like the British military to do the same for their guys, they also could do with some well justified R&R.

As reported this will be a massive visit of the US Marines, one of the biggest Pattaya has seen in recent years. and Songkran it looks like Pattaya at that time will be a Huge Sausage Fest :D and to compounded all this is the fucking raids and producing urine simples everywhere you visit. :GrinNod1:

Not the best time to have your holiday there me thinks :Hug1:

There were a bunch out on SOi 7 and 8 when I was there tonight. By 11:30 a Farang cop was walking around with 3 guys in white T-shirts with SLG on them and by midnight soi 7 was empty. No problems really and they are gone early.

They deserve their R&R lets hope they have a great time :001_Sawasdee:

Also I would like the British military to do the same for their guys, they also could do with some well justified R&R.

I hear Skegness is good this time of year :GoldenSmile1: a lot of Brits do get over here albeit off their own backs but then they have no restrictions so are able to have a better time.

Al.

the marines ruined mt little thai girlfriend she said to me to take my ring off when i put my finger in her pussy i told her it was my watch go home marines her pussy never went bact to its original shape !!! now the marines our marchng back in go home yankees leave thailands narural resources alone

i was in the army.....served 3 yrs and did a tour in iraq......they must have a curfew and thank god cause most american military can not hold their liquir. but you guys got nothing to worry about ....curfew at 12.....you got to remember alot of them are under 21 and never been to thailand before........and YES they have money to spend cause if an 18 yr old has 2k in $ dollars saved up he'll spend it in pattaya but....they have a curfew ... i'm only being real cause i''m american and i was in the army so i know what you can expect. but they can get stupid..... i'm an american who served my country and i'm very patriotic but after 3 years i know what to expect so do expect a little stupitity!!!alot of young bucks!!!! :GoldenSmile1: