IGNORED

Pace Residence

bunddee

looks ok on their website , they only have prices for monthly stays , no daily rates up . I know awhile back the Govt bought out a new rule that you had to be a registered hotel to do daily rates , don't know if it still applies 

apart from that pics on website look inviting

this one is good and on the same soi ........ Hideaway Bar & Guesthouse ........ check out their website

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
[email protected]

Edited by onehunglo

15 minutes ago, onehunglo said:

looks ok on their website , they only have prices for monthly stays , no daily rates up . I know awhile back the Govt bought out a new rule that you had to be a registered hotel to do daily rates , don't know if it still applies 

apart from that pics on website look inviting

this one is good and on the same soi ........ Hideaway Bar & Guesthouse ........ check out their website

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
[email protected]

I stayed in Pace 5 years ago. You can book a room daily through Agoda / Booking / ...
At that time the place was nice, don't know how it is now. And also the soi has changed a lot since that time, maybe not so quiet now !

Pros (in 2018) : nice rooms, cheap prices, very good location

Cons (in 2018) : small rooms, no elevator