IGNORED

Dirt/sand trails

Ksmithcali

Got my new crf 400 and looking for some new beginner trails to get my off road skills up. Are there any apps or websites to use to find some great trails? Thanks

it takes a little work but i use this search technique in thailand.  did it to find mountain biking trails in sattahip.

if you cannot find good results by doing a standard internet search in english, use google translator to translate ex. "motocross trail pattaya" into thai, then copy and paste the thai translation into your webbrowser and search.

among the results you will find links and photos.

sometimes the best results come by then clicking a relevant photo to go to that website.

below is an example of a result i got for the above "motocross trail pattaya" search - https://www.thairestnfun.com/product-detail/enduro-madness-pattaya

don't know if this operation still even exists, but search results like these can be used as a point of contact to call line or email them to get locations of trails.   

good luck!

Edited by hoback

"If a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house". - Dave Chappelle

If you're on Facebook, search for Pattaya bad boys, lots of contacts and info on there,  just put a quick hello and mention what type of riding you're after and they will sort you out.  There is 100's of km's of good endurance type trails. And a few motocross tracks pop up from time to time. Did you get the CRF450L? 

On 18/04/2023 at 10:57, LuckyAye said:

If you're on Facebook, search for Pattaya bad boys, lots of contacts and info on there,  just put a quick hello and mention what type of riding you're after and they will sort you out.  There is 100's of km's of good endurance type trails. And a few motocross tracks pop up from time to time. Did you get the CRF450L? 

Yes. Thanks