IGNORED

Best steakhouse in Pattaya

Ban Chang Banger

2 hours ago, Ban Chang Banger said:

Alright mongers....who has the best steaks in Pattaya?

This topic is thoroughly and repeatedly covered in the "Restaurants" forum.

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/47-restaurants-cafes-take-aways-nightlife-venues/

• Like 2

Beefeater gets my vote. Patrick next for me anyway

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Try Beefeaters........they really have some nice cuts and cooked mine medium rare to perfection....I got two pieces which was too much.....one 400g is more then enough.

On 18/04/2023 at 15:49, Soi7 said:

Beefeater gets my vote. Patrick next for me anyway

I agree with you, was there the other night....good value, cooked to perfection.

• 3 weeks later...

I like Beefeater and Patrick's.

I love the service at Patrick's, just sometimes they put too much garlic for me (and it can be surprising to have garlic butter on your steack ..).

Beefeater is a sure value

King Kong Steakhouse on Soi Honey right next door to Rickys Lips Lounge. I thing they will struggle here but brand new and time will tell. Anyone given this place a try ?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...

Beefeater's fillet steak rivals some of the good steak restaurants I go to in London. Was very pleasantly surprised.

I don't want to bash other steakhouses that are recommended a lot on here but they have all disappointed me so far, however I could have been unlucky and went on a bad day. The meat quality was really not there when compared to Beefeater's. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the Spanish steakhouse on 3rd (The Bull). Bit pricey but the few times I've been the steak was delicious and perfectly cooked (I like my steak rare and often get it overcooked).

Different style steak house would be the Japanese bbq place Grillicious. Again not cheap but really good quality Australian and Japanese beef (as in real Japanese wagyu).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tapaz1976 said:

I really like the Spanish steakhouse on 3rd (The Bull). Bit pricey but the few times I've been the steak was delicious and perfectly cooked (I like my steak rare and often get it overcooked).

Different style steak house would be the Japanese bbq place Grillicious. Again not cheap but really good quality Australian and Japanese beef (as in real Japanese wagyu).

Agree, in my opinion The Bull has the best quality steakes in Pattaya but at a price. Beefeaters, Patricks, Steak & Co all good but The Bull beats all of them on quality but also at double the price.

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png