IGNORED

Bolt Bangkok to Pattaya?

Stumpdog

Has anyone used the Bolt app to travel from the Nana area of BKK to Pattaya? Was the driver happy with this as obviously they have to drive back again and if so how much was it? Thanks in advance.

I have done it the other way around.  I have used Bolt from Pattaya to Sukhumvit Soi 2.  The drivers didn't appear to be displeased.  They wanted me to pay the tolls...no biggie. One driver dropped off my TG at her condo at Life on 48 and them drove me down to my rental on Soi 2, no extra charge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"If I ever acquire wisdom I suppose I shall be wise enough to know what to do with it."

I can't remember the price, but I don't remember it being unreasonable.  My buddy told me to put in the request and then see what kind of vehicle the driver has who accepts the ride.  If it is a small compact, cancel and put in another request and hope for a bigger more comfortable ride.

• Thanks 2

"If I ever acquire wisdom I suppose I shall be wise enough to know what to do with it."

2 hours ago, Stumpdog said:

Has anyone used the Bolt app to travel from the Nana area of BKK to Pattaya? Was the driver happy with this as obviously they have to drive back again and if so how much was it? Thanks in advance.

1350 from nakluea to Makkasan area. You pay for the highway toll of course. He did not seem unhappy but seems he would have been ready to wait  me for a while for a guaranteed paid return. 

Edited by KhunChang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1