IGNORED

where to advertise?

lazy catfish

This may be a similar question to Dave Walter’s below but it’s not commercial property.

Where to advertise land for sale? On here and bahtsold and facebook marketplace are the first obvious ones.

Then? Every man and his dog is an estate agent. Hundreds of websites, none have exclusive rights and many are trying to protect their commission by not revealing locations. A couple of the bigger sites are linked to fazwaz.com so I’ll list on there. I'm in Ban Chang, TPN only lists as far as Bang Sare; a bit silly if you ask me with Pattaya airport in town.

Anybody have advice or experience or contacts?

This is to buy bars so very very important. Commission and rewards to be paid.

ok, no answers but everybody go look at the land for sale in Ban Chang post. Need to sell this to add to my bar buying war chest.

Judging by the Pin Up thread, you could probably find better places to advertise. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png