IGNORED

T Shirts for Tall Guys

Ban Chang Banger

I'm 6'5 and and 245 lbs and looking for some T shirts that are 2XL tall...anyone know a vendor that sells taller guys T shirts?   Thanks

Next to Villa market at the Avenue.

IMG_20230317_074256.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

most open markets like in  Threppassit , Buakouw etc will have a stall selling up to 4xl .. but as you've probably found ,a lot of these t shirts are just wide , and not long ..

28 minutes ago, gusincebu said:

most open markets like in  Threppassit , Buakouw etc will have a stall selling up to 4xl .. but as you've probably found ,a lot of these t shirts are just wide , and not long ..

4xl for counterfeit tees are maybe xl or, at the best, 2xl for original product. Occasionally the size labels don't match the product and try it on is the only way to assure size fits.

• Like 1

I'm 6'3" and 240 pounds, and feel only half your pain for the amount you must be smashing you head into every goddamned thing in Thailand.

Every XL shirt I ever bought whether it was wide enough or long enough, had the same sizes arms as probably an medium or small size. Horribly uncomfortable and ended up tossed (or given to some young lady to sleep in).

Make you you try on or look closely before you buy.

Just past thru Avenue shopping and there's a new shop selling, from what I could tell,   mid range priced original product. Tees where thb 395 and quality appeared decent. Opposite Boots where the carpet shop was.

20230326_113518.thumb.jpg.faddf7e81815467055b5cbdeaf37d949.jpg

9 hours ago, Ban Chang Banger said:

I'm 6'5 and and 245 lbs and looking for some T shirts that are 2XL tall...anyone know a vendor that sells taller guys T shirts?   Thanks

Any reason why you want t shirts?  Lots of tailors around, perhaps go get a bunch of smart button up short sleeve shirts. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

Any reason why you want t shirts?  Lots of tailors around, perhaps go get a bunch of smart button up short sleeve shirts. 

I usually go to the tailor...but just looking for some logo type shirts for around the pool or working out...thanks for your input...

Ok. Go to the Pattaya Night Market on Second Road opposite Central Festival. You’re tall but you’re not morbidly obese so you should be ok in a XXXL.  I’m not 6’5 but I’m 6’4 and XXL is usually fine for me, as far as t-shirts go anyway. I’ll buy t-shirts for sleeping in or wearing around the house, the rest I get tailored. 

The lady recommended above at Villa Market doesn’t sell t-shirts. 

Edited by Arnie85

12 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

Go to the Pattaya Night Market on Second Road opposite Central Festival

Yes ... Same Size as you, they have T-shirts

Just be carefull with quality, isnt the same in each shop !

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2023 at 11:40, Kandinski said:

Just past thru Avenue shopping and there's a new shop selling, from what I could tell,   mid range priced original product. Tees where thb 395 and quality appeared decent. Opposite Boots where the carpet shop was.

20230326_113518.thumb.jpg.faddf7e81815467055b5cbdeaf37d949.jpg

Fair warning. The lady owner? has increased all prices about 100% compared to e.g. soi Buakhao market prices since the pic was taken. Likely biz are slow and she compensate for lack of income Thai style 

Mike Mall, ground floor. Walk in from Second road, about halfway through is a big and tall section.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"