IGNORED

A hotel with Lolita dress serving girls?

tonyacat

I just cane across this Youtube video, "Pretty Girls Show Me Pattaya Thailand Hotel", about an aged old hotel- Selina Place, but likely under a new management team, with a super beautiful manageress and Lolita service girls. 

But the Youtuber put in the message, " THIS hotel HAS NOTHING WITH RED LIGHT AND NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICE IN THAT DIRECTION, hotel that offers that service not exist in Thailand, we just Show a entertaining comedy story and a normal hotel. Please Like, Share and Subscribe. If you wish send me a super thanks 😊. This is a Homepage of the Hotel: https://selinaplacepattaya.zoombookdirect.com/home  l THANK YOU p.s. Thailand is amazing and Thailand Haters will never win!".

I am confused. Will I see these girls in the hotel? But they are unlikely boom-boom with the customers in their room for a fee (turning the hotel into a brothel).  

On 21/03/2023 at 06:57, tonyacat said:

I am confused. Will I see these girls in the hotel?

Not sure why you are confused.  She openly states that it’s just a gimmick for the video and has nothing to do with the hotels actual business model.   It’s clickbait and it worked. 

4 minutes ago, manni2011 said:

Not sure why you are confused.  She openly states that it’s just a gimmick for the video and has nothing to do with the hotels actual business model.   It’s clickbait and it worked. 

Exactly.  The YouTube channel belongs to "Queen of Pattaya Thai Girl" and has had over 70 million views since 2007.  She makes it clear she's NOT involved in P4P and doesn't help to advertise any such services.  She simply uses moderately attractive TGs as click bait.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

On 22/03/2023 at 15:35, Evil Penevil said:

Exactly.  The YouTube channel belongs to "Queen of Pattaya Thai Girl" and has had over 70 million views since 2007.  She makes it clear she's NOT involved in P4P and doesn't help to advertise any such services.  She simply uses moderately attractive TGs as click bait.

Evil

I've never seen a youtube channel in the past 10 years that has such bad editing.. The majority of the video is super quiet like they had their audio gain turned all the way down, then at the end they turn the gain back to normal for the LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! and my ears are in pain because I had to turn the volume up....

None the less, I'm not a fan of this kind of bait and switch. The most I've gotten from her is good shots for the interior and exterior of the places she reviews

26 minutes ago, whompadingo724 said:

I've never seen a youtube channel in the past 10 years that has such bad editing.. The majority of the video is super quiet like they had their audio gain turned all the way down, then at the end they turn the gain back to normal for the LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! and my ears are in pain because I had to turn the volume up....

None the less, I'm not a fan of this kind of bait and switch. The most I've gotten from her is good shots for the interior and exterior of the places she reviews

Nothing professional or polished about Queen of Pattaya videos, but they are authentically her, with her eclectic view of female beauty and the world she inhabits. Critique all you like, but she has picked up a number of subscribers and views that others can only wish for.

Edited by Micky2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Micky2 said:

Nothing professional or polished about Queen of Pattaya videos, but they are authentically her, with her eclectic view of tea ale beauty and the world she inhabits. Critique all you like, but she has picked up a number of subscribers and views that others can only wish for.

Yea, not saying the channel is poor. It is good for what it is (the view and subscriber count proves that), but it is very very rough around the edges. It's something I'll watch if the place she is reviewing is relevant to me, but not one that I'd want to see in my subscribe feed. There are a few other guys who do reviews and info and whatnot that I find are much more red-light friendly with the information that they are conveying.

12 hours ago, whompadingo724 said:

The editing matches your font choices. 

• Haha 2