IGNORED

Grande Centre Point Space Hotel Pattaya.....March 2023

lakisscorpio

Hello my friends.....after long time i came back in Pattaya and i stayed in SPACE hotel for the first 3 days....i want to tell some things about this hotel

The hotel is 5 star hotel....Located near TERMINAL 21 MALL and near Dolphin square...its on the way to Naklua(on the start of the Baht Bus drive)....

The hotel is just AMAZING!!!!The rooms very very nice....i cant tell too much...i liked EVERYTHING.....Just a few notifications....its a family hotel mostly....because have inside hotel the water park you see a lot of families and of course a lot of children!!!!running....shouting...playing....but the rooms are very good sound proof so you not have too much noise...the location is a little far from center but on the way of baht bus....the price i paid for 3 days was 480 euro(160 per night)

The hotel inside have:Water Park.....Congression Hall.....Playroom for children and teenagers.....rooftop pool....gym....massage and spa....2 restaurants(one in rooftop)....Mini Golf area....cafeteria...Point view(they say it's the higher point view of the city)...the reception has around 10-12 ladies that service you....the staff in general are EXCELLENT

The room inside is GREAT...i like everything....big bath tube and big shower.....fridge...Big TV...big bed....the matress perfect...balcony normal size....EVERYTHING GREAT

i have video of the room and the area of hotel...i will show you next

if i wanna say some "negatives" would be:1)the room has not much light...its little dark...but maybe that is the point...because you are in "space" 2)when you call the elevators(in the lobby and out of your room) not have Panel to show in what floor is the elevator...just have lighting arrows(Up-Down)to show you in what way the elevator goes!!! 3)Too much children!!!!

when you check in they give you some token so you can spend in towels,dolls,cups of the Space hotel shop...

now i show the VIDEO of the room...i made a mistake and i record in SLOW-MOTION AND NO VOICE ALSO...when i realised that it was too late because i already check out....so you have in SLOW MOTION this video

the next video is from inside the room ...the galaxy panel in the wall and the sky in the celing

and the FINAL VIDEO is my tour with my wife AROUND this hotel....it is in 8 Parts....Hope you enjoy it!!!

I regularly stay at the Hilton, but also stayed at the Space hotel in one of their suites for three nights a few weeks ago. 

As the OP mentions, the Space hotel really is a family hotel (though it is guest friendly). Picture hundreds of kids in the lobby and pool area running around with their parents. I’d say 95% plus the guests are families with small children. There is a small pool near the top floor that is supposed to be children free, but as with most things in Thailand, that rule seem seemed to be somewhat flexible when I was there. In any case, that pool area really didn’t seem like a very good place to relax to me, nor did the water park. Opinions may differ on this however.

If I was going to Pattaya with kids, then I’d definitely consider go to the Space hotel. But I’m a single traveler, and won’t be going back. Personally, I was very happy to move to the Hilton after the three days at the Space hotel. Even though the rooms at the Hilton are getting a tad dated, I still prefer their executive suites with a large balcony over the Space hotel.

I've been wanting to try out this hotel for a few months. The last time I cheched, it was still a bit new and was full of families with a million kids running around. I was put off by some of the videos where the morning buffet looked ridiculous. So is the theme park with the crowds. Have they eased up now??

4 hours ago, JakatiJohn said:

I regularly stay at the Hilton, but also stayed at the Space hotel in one of their suites for three nights a few weeks ago. 

As the OP mentions, the Space hotel really is a family hotel (though it is guest friendly). Picture hundreds of kids in the lobby and pool area running around with their parents. I’d say 95% plus the guests are families with small children. There is a small pool near the top floor that is supposed to be children free, but as with most things in Thailand, that rule seem seemed to be somewhat flexible when I was there. In any case, that pool area really didn’t seem like a very good place to relax to me, nor did the water park. Opinions may differ on this however.

If I was going to Pattaya with kids, then I’d definitely consider go to the Space hotel. But I’m a single traveler, and won’t be going back. Personally, I was very happy to move to the Hilton after the three days at the Space hotel. Even though the rooms at the Hilton are getting a tad dated, I still prefer their executive suites with a large balcony over the Space hotel.

Perfect thankyou. Exactly the info I was looking for before next trip. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/03/2023 at 07:58, JakatiJohn said:

Wouldn't say the Hilton is getting dated. Last time I stayed there everthing was still very clean and bed/desk etc still looking very nice.