Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best hotel beach road

Terry72

Looking for best value hotel usd per night on or near beach road , guest friendly better yet 2 guest friendly.. Will be staying 3rd trip 03/27-04/02

Thanks 

Someone else asked that same question about a hour ago.

Maybe they got some good information.

The only one I have stayed at was the LK Empress when it first open. 

Back then it was a great hotel to say at, but I hear its getting a little dated.

I had one problem bring a guest back to the room, but can't help you on bring 2 back. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I like Serenotel. Good value for me. But how could anyone know what's good value for you? 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, LeoTex said:

I had one problem bringibg a guest back to the room, but can't help you on bring 2 back. 

First time I have quoted myself, however needed to make a correction in my post.

I had no problem bringing a guest back to the room 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I under stand value is a personal preference. Any help would be appreciated thanks again every one 

5 hours ago, LeoTex said:

First time I have quoted myself, however needed to make a correction in my post.

I had no problem bringing a guest back to the room 

First it starts with quoting your self and that leads to ............. well keep it up and you will go blind 😋

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

OP yours is a fair and OFTEN answered question. But ofc personal preferences can vary widely.

my two cents:

Use ANY hotel search engine: Agoda GOOGLE, whatever, open a map and look at beach road there will be 50 choices I imagine. Narrow according to budget, focus on your preferred location. CHOOSE.

Book a short stay if you like, 1 night or 3. It is highly unlikely you won't be able to extend your stay once you're here if your choice turns out to be perfect 

Regardless, once you are here, take a nice leisurely walk up or down the beach. If you see something you like better, it's an easy change 

my two cents 

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

I liked Deep Blue Z10 on Soi 10 very close to Beach Road. But I had their Deluxe Sea View room which might be a bit over your budget.

Only 4 or 5 rooms on that floor (don't know about other floors) so mostly quiet. Only noise I can remember was some guy in the furthest room from mine having a problem with his barfine, so a lot of shouting over a 10-15 minute period.