Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Star Beach Condo Pratumnak - Anybody have any experience or advice staying or owning here?

cutter

HI, I am looking at buying a 1 bedroom at Star Beach Condo in Pratumnak. Some things I like about this condo are:

1. It's 67 sq m so a good size for a 1 bedroom and I like the layout.
2. South facing so can see the sea and the sunset. However, I realise that it will get quite hot during the day.

3. On a hill so it looks like the view won't get blocked even if a condo gets built between Star Beach and the sea.

4. The front door opens to the outside so can get a nice breeze through the condo when patio and door are both open.

5. Price seems reasonable around 3+ mill. baht for a 1 bedroom.

I've seen quite a few condos and most don't have the points above so Star Beach stands out for me.

Does anybody here own a condo or is staying at Star Beach?

If so, can you share your experience and advice.

Thanks,

C

Found a 1 bedroom condo in Star Beach for 3.3m. Still need to find more info about the condo though.

I rented on 7th floor for a year (2022). Older condo, but well maintained and friendly staff & residents. Noise never a problem. I didn't have transportation, so the walk to the beach or songtaew was a bit of a hike. Any maintenance issues that I had were quickly addressed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Paul_apps said:

I rented on 7th floor for a year (2022). Older condo, but well maintained and friendly staff & residents. Noise never a problem. I didn't have transportation, so the walk to the beach or songtaew was a bit of a hike. Any maintenance issues that I had were quickly addressed.

Cheers bud. What floor were you on? How is the afternoon sun in the unit. I'm thinking that being able to have both the patio and front door open will allow a nice breeze to always blow through.

I was on the 7th floor. You are correct, airflow through the condo was great; the unit had heavy curtains which were needed for blocking the light during those afternoon naps.

• Like 2

I think opening “the door on the opposite side of the patio” so you get a cross breeze is a HUGE advantage. Many years in Pattaya, and three years ago moved to a jomtien condo with this feature. Keeps your aircon bill low. 

sounds like overall a good find for you. 

13 hours ago, tsmith18 said:

I think opening “the door on the opposite side of the patio” so you get a cross breeze is a HUGE advantage. Many years in Pattaya, and three years ago moved to a jomtien condo with this feature. Keeps your aircon bill low. 

sounds like overall a good find for you. 

Thanks for the comment. Ya I agree that it makes a huge difference.
All the condos that I've been in without a cross breeze seem to heat up instantely and need ac on all the time. Especially with a west facing balcony.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just seen a nice looking studio there on Facebook for 1.99m baht, just for comparison.

11th Floor, foreign name, 35sqm.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”