Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Keeping secret from my USA girlfriend

Question:

My US girlfriend is flying to Europe for a month this summer. I would love to go to Pattaya for a week while she is gone. How the hell can I recieve her calls to my US verizon number and make sure my US # appears on her caller ID when I call from Pattaya?

Do I expect to much?

Question:

My US girlfriend is flying to Europe for a month this summer. I would love to go to Pattaya for a week while she is gone. How the hell can I recieve her calls to my US verizon number and make sure my US # appears on her caller ID when I call from Pattaya?

Do I expect to much?

PETERPLK,

There are ways to do this but you gotta be careful, are you sure you want to try to pull this off??? You will get caught or decide it's not worth it at some point...??

Instead of coming to Pattaya why not go on a fishing trip somewhere that is ssoooo remote that you won't have any cell reception for a week. :)

This could also explain any left over fishy smell she might detect.

You could just pay the ridiculous pricing for Verizon international roaming. I think it can be as high as $3/min though.

If she's going off to Europe for a month, why not just tell her you're going somewhere as well? Why is she allowed to fuck off to Europe for a month, while you can't do something yourself?

As above, fishing or hunting holiday would be a good so you can tell her no phone reception for a week or two, maybe just a couple calls.

Or better yet, if you really want to go to Patts to monger, why worry about her so much? Tell her your going to take a trip as well, then head off to Patts. If you feel like talking with her, then call her. If she finds out where you are, then so what? Your screwing around on her anyway. I would just go. If your thinking about cheating on her anyway, then just get it over with.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

Hell I just love the thought process, it's worth it mate and it can be done....... I don't know how but you sound like you are willing to try, then go fo it.

If u buy the international roaming for the month then its $1 a min. Just throw your phone away and tell her u lost it.

• 4 months later...

Peterplk,

I am finding myself in a similar situation. I know it's been awhile but I was wandering what you had worked out.

I am finding that at&t seems to have a good deal with it's world traveler package. Rates from Thailand to the states for around $1.29/min.

you would be better off being honest about where you are going because if she finds out where youve been, stamps in passport etc you will look as guilty as sin. I for three years have pulled the same trick by saying i want some time away with the lads, but i only know people who are going to thailand. get some nice scenic photos then the rest of the time you can bang like a shit house door.

• 2 weeks later...

passport problem can be solved by getting a new passport issued

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

this is an easy one I think. if she's going away for the summer that means there's still a few months till then right? if you are absolutely sure that you want to do this and you're commited to screwing hot thai girls for 1 or two weeks without your girlfriend being suspicous the easiest way is to learn Muay Thai or kickboxing.

Find a thai trainer where you live. study it 3 - 4 times a week and seem really interested in it. then when she goes away you can say ok. since you're going, I want to take my training to the next level and stay at a Muay Thai camp for 1 week in thailand.

Take photos, keep a journal of your training... if she trusts you, she wont suspect a thing. even if you go to pattaya because fairtex is one of the most popular Muay Thai Gyms in the world and it's based in pattaya.

easy... well not easy because you do have to actually train. so if you're overweight even better!!! then when you come back you can just say you lost interest in it.. if that's what you want to do.

it might seem like an extreme way to try to get 1 week of uninhibited sex in pattaya... but hey it works...

Ask her how she is going to cover her ass when she is fucking around behind your back, she might have a good strategy to help you. :D

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Ask her how she is going to cover her ass when she is fucking around behind your back, she might have a good strategy to help you. :Sorry2:

most reasonable answer from :Clap9:ALL :GoldenSmile1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I don't know if this works for you, but you might want to look into google voice or magic jack. Forward your cell phone to the magic jack and she calls your cell and it rings on your laptop.

OTOH, play fair and tell her you're going. If you don't want the issue don't go.