IGNORED

Shoe Repair

Leo_Bia

I used to have two go to places for shoe repairs.

Soi Buakhao, almost across from Tree Town, with all the football boots on display - Gone!

The corner opposite LengKee Restaurant - Gone!

Anyone know where there is a Shoe Repair Vendor, preferably Central Pattaya?

Going north on BuaKhao, turn right immediately after Witherspoons - look for the repair shop about 80 metres down on the right. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jor said:

Going north on BuaKhao, turn right immediately after Witherspoons - look for the repair shop about 80 metres down on the right. 

I think you mean Soi Taeng Mo?

I know that Soi, but can't ever remember seeing a shoe repairer there, only Laundries and Beauty Salons.

Thanks, will have a look today.

In Jomtien on the road behind the Rompho Bar Complex heading towards Theprasit, there’s a shoe repair place on the right hand side. He’s done repairs for me at a good price.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Little hole in the wall place on Pattaya Tai, just down from the police box on the corner of Second Road where the Jomtien baht bus loads up. On the Domino’s side of the road. Blink and you’ll walk past it, he does have a sign standing out on the road. 

• 11 months later...

I’m about one year too late replying just saw this. I’ve just had a repair done in Pattaya Klang opposite century hotel which is about 150 m up from lenkee restaurant on that side. it’s a man with a little stall on the pavement. Did a good job.

On 06/02/2024 at 09:58, chopper1 said:

I’m about one year too late replying just saw this. I’ve just had a repair done in Pattaya Klang opposite century hotel which is about 150 m up from lenkee restaurant on that side. it’s a man with a little stall on the pavement. Did a good job.

Thanks.

Think this might be the Guy who used to be on the corner opposite Lengkee.

ShoeRepair-01.thumb.jpg.6da45694590c5a08a2986e362107fe43.jpg

ShoeRepair-02.thumb.jpg.dbe8cdd5da641c33d3cd154a9e6ce93a.jpg

• Like 1

A nice man and has helped me many a time 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There's an outside street repair guy just up on right of the soi just after Tukcom building S Pattaya rd going towards walking st.  Ok for small repairs, does luggage too.

What I'm after is someone that can re-sole to western quality . Example I have some good Vibram soles I bought in UK. I want them putting on some Adidas sports shoes.