IGNORED

Tuk's Sports Bar and Guesthouse · · Soi 13/1 Yamato

bunddee

20 hours ago, bunddee said:

Any reviews on this place much appreciated

Send a PM to forum member baggy67, i think hes stayed there fairly recently.

Hi, Yes pretty good for the money as it's in a great location, can walk to the beach in 2 mins or Walking Street in 10 minutes, or cross the road to Soi Diana. Only a small room but the bed is comfy not rock hard which is quite difficult to find, with nice linen, if that makes a difference, does to me. Shower works well no problems with hot water. Room fittings are all good quality, in the one I had anyway. I was on the top floor so a few flights of stairs to negotiate. Street can be a bit noisy at night, but the same as anywhere really. Entrance is by a side gate using an electronic key card, so you don't have to go through the bar, could bring home any number of guests I guess, just come and go as you please. For the money it's a better room than most. No great choice of tv channels. Another nice place I used to stay at about 5 years ago is Chada Thai House which is never reviewed, down past the Intimate hotel across the road, you could probably get that as a walk in. Nice airy rooms with wooden floors, think it is still going can find on Agoda probably.

Edited by baggy67
wrong paste
  • Like 2

Chada Thai House you will find on Agoda

Tuks sports bar & Guesthouse is on Booking.com

Haven't stayed at either. I like places with pools

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png