IGNORED

14 Feb is Valentine's Day - Buy at Isan Flowers (Pattaya) ...... (have LIMITED TIME Offer - 33% EXTRA ROSES FREE)

simonb

Hi All

14 Feb is Valentine's Day. I invite everyone to use Isan Flowers (Pattaya) to get Roses for their loved one !!

You can either ...

• visit our Isan Flowers 2 shop in East Pattaya (Soi Siam Country Club), here on Google Maps
  • order online at our main website - isanflowers.com (prices in USD)
  • order online at our smaller website roses-to-pattaya.com (prices in Thai Baht)
  • contact me/us via the options on our Contact Us webpages at the above

--------------
NOTE: We **currently** have a ("early bird") LIMITED TIME Offer of 33% EXTRA ROSES FREE for collection or delivery on 12 or 13 Feb (First 30 customers only!)

image.jpeg

--------------

Some background ...

• My Thai partner Rin and middle son Bell manage the above shop in Pattaya
  • I am currently based in the UK and manage emails and the websites
  • Established in 2008. A Thai-British business providing "farang quality" customer service
  • We sell (only) BIG Roses (imported)
  • The Roses are not cheap, but are very impressive & top-quality (we had to make prices of our Rose products for delivery between 10-15 February (including Valentine's Day) more expensive because of the big seasonal increase in the wholesale price of flowers this time of year)
  • Can pay by ... Cash (in-Shop) / Debit Card or Credit Card (online only) / PayPal account / Thai Bank transfer (including QR Code) / Wise money transfer
  • We only deliver to the Pattaya area

Please order as early as you can (last year we sold out in advance) !!

Happy to answer any questions here also

Simon

Edited by simonb
add link to graphic

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: The above LIMITED OFFER is now closed and we have suspended our websites to new Orders, as we now have only extremely limited stock!

A big THANK YOU to all our customers

We are at your service all year round, and hope to help you whenever you want to visit our shop or request a delivery (for Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc)

Simon

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends