IGNORED

Football/Soccer Shirts

pattayaplayer

Where can I buy kids football shirts in Pattaya?  I went to the Buakhao market and there wasn’t a football shirt in sight.  Are there specific places to find them?  I need Messi and Mbappe shirts for 8 - 10 year old boys.

23 minutes ago, pattayaplayer said:

Where can I buy kids football shirts in Pattaya?  I went to the Buakhao market and there wasn’t a football shirt in sight.  Are there specific places to find them?  I need Messi and Mbappe shirts for 8 - 10 year old boys.

There is a couple of vendors at the Soi Buakhao Market, they are on the right hand side if coming from South Pattaya Road.

But the quality from there can be a problem.

Try Ground Floor of Mike Shopping Mall on Beach Road.

or

Made in Thailand Market on Second Road.

Edited by Leo_Bia
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

Theres a shop on Soi Buakhao, near Pattaya Bay Real Estate shop, they will do anything you need, mostly made to order.

Mike shopping mall has a big variety and good quality all in air conditioned comfort