IGNORED

Well-Known Fitness YouTuber Leo Rex, A.K.A. Leo and Longevity, Found Dead in Pattaya Home

The Pattaya News

20 hours ago, asmodeus said:

***UPDATE***

Appears Tony Huge is effectively 'on the run'

20 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

He had a black eye and had been bleeding from the mouth and nose.

98% of non Thai YouTubers that live in Thailand are fakes and frauds, especially those that either use or promote drug usage, the hidden camera scum, or those that use clickbait to get people to view their crap videos.  

On 25/03/2023 at 03:40, asmodeus said:

***UPDATE***

Appears Tony Huge is effectively 'on the run'

Saw him in the gym the other day. Didn’t look to be on the run from anything 

Is the autopsy finished? It's been since end of January, what's the autopsy say?  Black eye and bleeding from the nose could be caused by falling down during a heart attack. What's the autopsy say ?

Why would the FBI be involved? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OKAY said:

Is the autopsy finished? It's been since end of January, what's the autopsy say?  Black eye and bleeding from the nose could be caused by falling down during a heart attack. What's the autopsy say ?

YouTube views and clicks...it's just clickbait

8 hours ago, OKAY said:

Yes, finished some time ago but not published. Several people who spoke to his next of kin(ex wife) said it was "inconclusive" and didn't rule out foul play. 

The FBI aren't involved, that was a red herring.

However, I believe Leo's wealthy father has put up a $100k reward to try to find out what happened to his son. If he's going to pursue this I think he might get results as he's willing to spend $$$. It's possible recent developments are related. One of Tony's friends Guru Ameen is trying to persuade him flee the country to avoid going to prison. Tony may be totally innocent here but never looks good to be seen to flee, who knows....

Let's see what develops...

2 hours ago, asmodeus said:

Yes, finished some time ago but not published. Several people who spoke to his next of kin(ex wife) said it was "inconclusive" and didn't rule out foul play. 

However, I believe Leo's wealthy father has put up a $100k reward to try to find out what happened to his son. If he's going to pursue this I think he might get results as he's willing to spend $$$. It's possible recent developments are related. One of Tony's friends Guru Ameen is trying to persuade him flee the country to avoid going to prison. Tony may be totally innocent here but never looks good to be seen to flee, who knows....

Let's see what develops...

I'm sure for 100 G a patsy felon can be found.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, asmodeus said:

However, I believe Leo's wealthy father has put up a $100k reward to try to find out what happened to his son. If he's going to pursue this I think he might get results as he's willing to spend $$$. 

So Leo was a trust fund baby...fewer reasons to feel sorry for someone like him.

• 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, shadscat said:

did u actually watch it ? they are pointing the finger our favorite Soi 6 bar groups owner.

Well, suggesting they could identify the lady who was with him on the night in question as she was an employee (and they keep detailed records of employees for reasons that don't need to be stated) and also calling it the "owner of the Pattaya news".... They've got a US senator from California pushing it so perhaps not the end of the story.....

4 minutes ago, asmodeus said:

Well, suggesting they could identify the lady who was with him on the night in question as she was an employee (and they keep detailed records of employees for reasons that don't need to be stated) and also calling it the "owner of the Pattaya news".... They've got a US senator from California pushing it so perhaps not the end of the story.....

I thought in one of the earlier vids on the case they had claimed to have interviewed the girl from his phone vids / that final night.

Edited by shadscat

Never heard of this guy. When you read the title "Youtuber dead", your hopes always rise. But it's never the one you want gone.

There have been several posts hidden due to potentially libelous comments, poor taste and utter speculation. 

Thread locked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Testicles

• Shuggy locked this topic