IGNORED

Page 10 - Suite

RedCheese83

looks to tick all the boxes , theres a few videos on youtube , i was actually just about to book 2 rooms there in November after reading good reviews but only had 1 room left for dates i wanted

I booked the Jacuzzi Suite for a trip in March and will be able to report back then. In the meantime this is the most extensive review of Page 10 I've been able to find on YouTube but it's a standard room. Reviews I've read said it's starting to show it's age a little but looks to be up to 3 star standards. I'm expecting something akin to a Holiday Inn while the the Hilton is a Hilton.

• Like 2

Wonder if you’re going the same dates as me because the jacuzzi suite was unavailable 23-28 March.

presidential suite looks good though

On 01/02/2023 at 06:56, BadBanj0 said:

Wonder if you’re going the same dates as me because the jacuzzi suite was unavailable 23-28 March.

presidential suite looks good though

Sorry, not me. Any odd noises you hear from that room are some other John. 🙃

Finally found a Youtube video featuring suites. Presidential, starting at about 12 minutes in & Jacuzzi 16 minutes in.

Edited by rusty_venture

you will find a lot of reviews / discussion about Page 10 on this forum. 

i've stayed there many times. i like it, it's nice. many rooms have some small problems though (aircon not working properly or the shower never draining completely cause it's uneven and so on). so check the room when you arrive and if there's a problem, tell them quickly and switch room.

i think it's a good solution if the price for the grand deluxe room is under 2000 thb / night (ideally under 1500 / night) or for the deluxe room if it's under 1500. 
if prices are above that for your dates, i wouldn't book it personally. 

the presidential suite is nice as well, i've stayed there for a few days, although that was a few years ago. bad light inside the shower, but the rest was nice (but not worth the price they normally ask for, imho).  

breakfast isn't great though, but most people will never eat there anyway. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Something I don't understand is I've been at so many properties where it's clear they spent a ton of money building or renovating it but then cut corners on small things that kinda ruin the experience. 5 star places where bathroom floods because they screwed up the caulking, broken furniture at places less than a year old, etc. Loud/non-working air con along with the terrible wifi I knew about but appreciate the heads up on the shower, will be sure to check.

Do you happen to know if it's acceptable to smoke on the balconies? Also I believe I saw somewhere that a way around the terrible wifi is connecting a travel router directly to the ethernet available in the room but if there's anyone who can confirm that would be lovely too.